Part 7

Sunflower

"Jungkookie I was about to call you." I admit nervously and I hear him laughing a little.

"Yeah? For the past five days?"

I feel my face getting hot. "I'm sorry, I was busy. But they weren't five days."

"I know." He sighs, and I can see him smiling in my head. "They just felt too long..."

The line goes quiet because neither of us has anything to say. At least I feel speechless and with the urge to screech at how adorable he is.

I clear my throat. "Well, then it is good that I was about to call you." I smile while walking home, not really paying attention to my surroundings.

"So you're free right now?"

"Yep, and ready for that session."

"That's great. When can I go for you?"

"Oh." I feel nervous all of a sudden. "You'll come for me? Where are we going?"

"To my house. I hope you don't mind. I have all the equipment here and also there are some places here that would look nice as a setting for the first photo shoot ideas I have in mind."

"Uh, well, nice." I gulp down. "I'm almost home, so I'll fix myself and you can be here by 5:40?"

"Alright, noona. Are you sure you'll be ready by 5:40 or is it that girl's thing when they say an hour meaning 20 minutes later?"

It's not a girls thing. It's a Jimin thing, I think as I chuckle.

"You got me. Be here at 5:50."

"Alright, I'll be there... wait! Where exactly is there? I don't know your house."

Both of us laugh at our dumbness and we hang up before I send him my address.

When I open my house door, I freak out.

"How exactly is he going to photograph me? He didn't say anything! What do I have to wear?"

I take off my work uniform -which is now the girl outfit because Jungkook has to see me as a girl every day- take off my wig and ran to take a quick shower.

Well, the shower isn't exactly quick because my delusional ass decided it was a good idea to shave my whole body... just in case.

In case of what, dumbass? You're a fucking boy! I remind myself as I shave my legs.

When I'm done, I make a mess in my room trying to pick something to wear. I don't have enough girl clothes. I need to buy more if I will continue with this lie.

At that thought, I feel the guilt in my stomach again.

Don't feel like that. After all this photoshoot stuff you can just stop talking to him and go back to your normal life, I remind myself. He doesn't have to know.

In the end I go for a short black skirt with small sunflowers printed on it, a tight white blouse that I fill with my small fake breasts, long black boots, and my long blond wig, straight against my body. I put on some makeup and when I look in the mirror, I can't help but smile.

He'll like this girl, I tell myself, but there's a dash of sadness when I say it.

I have no time to pay any mind to it as I hear my front door being knocked.

Oh my-

I look at myself in the mirror one last time and hurry to open it up. Standing there is Jungkook, he's wearing black slacks and a fitted white button-up shirt. His body screams fuckboy, but then his face... he's giving me a sweet bunny smile. His glasses make him look more adorable.