Part 9

Hot chocolate mugs

"So what am I gonna wear?" I ask as we enter Jungkook's house. He looks at me biting his lip and motions me to follow him.

He takes me upstairs, where there are a few rooms that are closed. He opens one of them and it is a bedroom. I am surprised because everything is white and looks so clean and fancy in here.

"Is this your room?" I find myself asking.

"No, this is a guest room. Mine is the door in front of this."

I look at the bed and see Jungkook approaching it and grabbing some clothes. They're white too.

"I thought this could fit you since you have a slim body." He says but doesn't dare to look at my eyes.

How cute.

I take the garments from his hands and I see it is a white long-sleeved blouse and a white mini skirt. Just by seeing them, I know they will fit. The problem is that the skirt is really really tight and made from a soft material.

Why do I have to have a dick? It will definitely show in this skirt.

"It will be covered in paint." Jungkook explained.

I force a smile and nod.

"Are we going to paint it or..."

"Uh, yes. I can do it by myself so you won't get dirty." He offers, but I decline. Painting this sounds like fun.

"Nah, I want to do it too." After I say that, I am sure I see Jungkook's eyes glint in excitement.

"Then come with me." He grabs my hand and guides me towards the room in front of this one. He opens the door and lets me in.

"So, this is-"

"My room, yes." He smiles. This looks more normal than the fancy guest room. It's simple and cozy.

I look at the floor because there are a lot of newspaper pages scattered all over it.

"Oh, you must be wondering why the floor is all messy. I put this here to paint your clothes on the floor without staining it." He explains.

"Alright, let's get it." I roll my sleeves and then I drop on my knees to the floor and look up at Jungkook waiting for him to join me.

When we lock eyes, I know it was a mistake. Being on my knees in front of Jungkook, looking up at him is a rather awkward scene. We both know what the other is thinking about and, before I can blush, I interrupt his thoughts.

"Are we getting this done or not?"

Jungkook snaps out of his trance and soon we start painting the white garments on the floor. At first, I wasn't sure how to do it, but Jungkook tells me to just do whatever I want. All the colors have to look messy on the fabric.

I'm not going to lie. It is funny to pain with my fingers and just be messy. I cam see Jungkook is having a good time too and we start talking a little about everything.

When the clothes are almost finished, I am almost concluding the story of what's going on between Taehyung and Hoseok. Jungkook listens carefully, interested in these two's not so lovely story.

"And that's why I was comforting Tae when you arrived." I say, finishing the story and my work of art at the same time.

"That's tough. I feel bad for Taehyung." He sighs, getting up and I follow him. "Come here, we need to wash our hands." He leads me to the bathroom and we start cleaning them.