Horizon

In the Savannah, a cave of rocks and tall grass lives a Prince Moja the lion. His dad Busara and his mom Tumaini has died and now the Prince will be King only if he finds a girl. Moja's apprentice Wadudu another lion has found a ton of lionesses for Moja but he replied (song) I've seen all of them and there not what I'm looking for sure there nice and all but i want a girl who knows what she wants a girl with fiesty attitude a girl who knows her way around a girl who knows what she's talking about i need a girl with manners. A girl who can be my queen.
(Song)
Moja listen i know what you want but you gotta grow up son. Mama and Dada are not here anymore make them proud. I know this is peer pressure. But you gotta dig deep and find the girl leave it to me to find the one oh Moja i got all of it checked all i have to do is fine the one you waaaant!
(Song ends)
Night time arrives and all the lions and lionesses are alseep including Moja. Crickets chirp and prey comes out a fennec fox comes out into the pride lands. All the lions suddenly wake up and try to attack it. Moja wakes up and sees them all attacking so Moja roars and orders them to back away. The fennec fox curls up in a ball. Moja says your ok little one get up. The fennec fox bows and says sorry i guess i lost my path i know what you have to do go on and kill me. Moja laughs kill you nonsense since your here i guess you are in our pride now whats your name little one? Aibu the fennec fox replied well aibu i guess your one of us but if you wanna stay you must obey the rules ok. So you cant sleep with us lions though because you are a fox and we might accidently crush you so see the rock with leaves around it you can sleep there. The lions and lionesses slept in the tall grass by the cave and Moja slept in the back of the cave and Aibu slept on the rocks.