Five

Olivia was annoyed with Kim. She was annoyed over how Kim was trying to take Lily away from Aimee. She wasn't going to let it happen.

Olivia walked into Kim's office and looked at her with a glare. "So what exactly is your problem?" She asked.

"Sorry?"

Olivia looked at her and rolled her eyes. "Oh you know what I mean. Aimee. What? Because she is a teenage mum and going through a rough time you think it's okay to take her baby away? Aimee is her mother. And you're not getting your hands on them. Don't push me on this as you have no idea how far I will go to protect my family. Especially Aimee. Leave her alone or you will suffer," Olivia said.

Kim looked at her and smirked. "I'm starting to think little Mia might be in danger. Maybe I will speak to social services," Kim said.

Olivia felt the anger inside of her build as she walked over to Kim. "I'll tell you what, you do that. You do anything that results in Mia or Lily going into care and I will kill you. And I mean it," she spat.

She knew Kim Campbell needed taking down a peg or two.

****

Olivia sat in her classroom and smiled as Max walked in. He looked at her with a smirk on his face. "I heard that you had words with Kim," he said.

Olivia looked at him and sighed. "She deserves it. And don't come here telling me to apologise Max. I'm not stupid. I know that you've been trying to get me into bed and that you're sleeping with her. Me and you and is never going to happen. Especially if she is," she said.

Max walked over to her and smiled. "What if I ended it?" He asked.

"Then I'd say you were in with a chance."

Max looked at her and smirked as he leant in and kissed her. Olivia kissed him back and moaned into the kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close as the kiss got more passionate.

Max lifted her up onto the desk and stood between her legs. Olivia knew it was wrong. But she wanted Max. Olivia smirked as he ran his hands up her thighs.

She started to unfasten his belt. He pulled her close as he pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her.

Olivia bit her lip and moaned. She knew it was only going to complicate things between her and Max. But yet it felt so right.

****

Olivia frowned as she walked into the common room. She saw Aimee and Tom who were talking. Olivia didn't trust Tom. There was something off and she knew he was Lily's father. But she still didn't trust him not to break her sister's heart.

There was something off and Olivia knew that she was going to do all that she could to find out what it was. She wasn't going to sit back and let Tom Clarkson break her sister's heart.