Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

THERE ARE people everywhere. I mean business people.

I don't even know why they had this party.

"Cassandra!"

"Mom! Dad!"

I greeted as I saw my parents. I missed them, and I haven't seen them earlier today too.

"How are you, sweety?"

"I'm fine mom, what about you guys?" I said as I kissed both of them on their cheeks.

"We're fine. Go take your seat on our table and wait for us there; Nykyrel and Jessica are already there."

As I was walking towards the table my phone beeped and I opened it but then I bumped into someone.

"What the—"

"Cassandra?"

"Sir Terrence!?"

We both said in chorus.

"What are you doing here? I don't remember asking you to accompany me to this party, are you stalking me?"

"Excuse me?! Aba ang kapal naman ata ng bungo mo?" 

"What?" Wow ha!?

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce; the heir and heiress of Saavedra Enterprises, My twins, Nykyrel and Cassandra." Dad said as he reached the stage.

I smirked at my so-called boss and walked towards the stage.

Stalker my ass. Talaga namang nasa akin ang huling halakhak. (evil laugh)

...

I AM now at the party and I saw my Dad talking to Uncle Jerome.

"Dad, Uncle."

"Son." 

"Terrence, mabuti nalang at nakarating ka." Pagbati ni Uncle Jerome.

"Of course Uncle, bakit naman ako hindi aattend?"

Kasi tinakot ka ni Dad. Fuck

"Sinabi na ba sayo ng Papa mo ang tungkol sa engagement?"

"Yes, Uncle. I'm aware of that." 

"Good, you'll be meeting her later on. Pero hindi muna natin siya ipapaalam sa publiko." 

"Okay, Uncle. No worries... excuse me." I said and left.

Hindi ko kayang marinig namatatali na ko sa isang relasyon. Damn I just hope that Uncle Jerome's daughter is hotter than Sandra.

Speaking of Sandra, I have to ask her if they were new appointments in the office.

When I sent the message perfect timing, I bumped into someone.

"What the—"

"Cassandra?"

"Sir Terrence!?"

We both said in chorus.

"What are you doing here? I don't remember asking you to accompany me to this party, are you stalking me?"

"Excuse me?! Aba ang kapal naman ata ng bungo mo?"

"What?" 

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce; the heir and heiress of Saavedra Enterprises, My twins, Nykyrel and Cassandra." 

Uncle Jerome said, and wait... WHAT!?

She's Uncle Jerome's Daughter!?

She smirked at me and raise her middle finger while walking straight towards the stage.

Damn.

Ipagpapatuloy...

lame short update. hikhok