Red Alert: Part 1

Ahh! Good Morning Miss Benn!! Drew exclaimed, as he entered the math class. He'd been learning from her for the past 3 years. A smart likeable boy, he was adored by miss Benn. He only went to miss Benn for Math Tuitions. There weren't too many students last year....So he thought the same would continue. With that impression in mind he entered the class with a bang by saying good morning as mentioned above.
But to his surprise...Damn! The class was jam packed. Lots of new people.
They started to laugh. He took sportingly heading towards his desired seat. But he hears miss Benn saying "Drew, why are you heading back, ive specially saved a seat right in the front just for you". Drew was dazzled, i mean all his friends were behind and he was told to sit right in front. As he was going to his seat, everyone including he himself started laughing. But there he saw one girl...not laughing, no expressions at all, just solving the questions miss Benn had given. Aha! Drew said to himself she's wearing a Red Manchester United jersey. Drew being a United fan simply couldn't take his eyes off her.
She was pretty.
After returning home that day he kept thinking about that one girl, she just couldn't leave his mind. Was it love at first sight? Did he actually fall for someone for the first time? He was in utter confusion. He just couldn't believe it. That night, he didn't sleep.
That girl in Red simply got stuck in his mind. That night he kept thinking about it before finally falling asleep.

Waking up, the first question that pops in his head is.....
"Wow! Do i really have a crush on her?"