Red Alert: Part 2

He spoke to his friends about it...Everyone was saying the same thing that "Dude....You really might be crushing" and indeed he was. "Well isn't that obvious?" he asked....After all she was wearing a United jersey...
All of them laughed and forgot about it.

That afternoon as soon as entered miss Benn's class his eyes were trying to find that girl. There she was wearing blue today. Through his friends Drew found out her name, Patricka it was!. He wanted to tell his feelings to her, but couldn't. He wanted to talk to her, but couldn't.
He was too scared.
2-3 months passed this way....And now he finally garnered whatever courage he had and tried to approach her.
"Hey!" Drew Called out to her...
"Hi" Patricka replied...
"I really dont know how to say this...But i really like you and would you go out with me?" he asked nervously as his friends were watching everything from a distance.
"Well...." she replied
"I dont know about anything like that as for now.....Its okay you told me...I appreciate it that you did....But im not ready for anything at this moment..."
Drew tried to keep a smile on his face although he was a bit upset.
As he was going back
"Wait!!" Patricka shouted
"We can go out someday...I didnt say no to that.." she said with a big smile on her face..
This gave Drew the hope the needed.
"Okayyy!" he said, "please let me know".

The next day Patricka approached Drew saying "See, i dont wanna hurt you...But this year i really need good grades so I can't indulge in any sorts of stuff like this.... Whatever it is we will see after our exams...Okay?"
"Okay fine" replied Drew having no choice.....
Months went by.....there was just 1 month to go for the exams.
Suddenly one of his friends texted him....
"Dude....I don't think Patricka is using any Social Media but i did find about her best friend Ana.  "
Sending the instagram id to Drew his friend had done his job.
Drew thought to himself..
Texting that girl now would not br very smart due to all the exam and stuff. Ill text once the exams get over he decided....He got back to his preparation didn't think about anything else or anyone else ill put it this way.....He didnt want any distractions either during his exams.

Although he decided that he's gonna do everything after the Exams.....Not he...Nor his friends...Nor anyone else could imagine what was gonna happen next.... It was a big surprise, no short of a fiction....

Was his luck taking him to his destination.....Or was it just another Sip of life that he had taken?