Be JUST mine!

Panting.

Sweating.

Heavy breaths. I am running in the blanket of darkness for my life, from the armed beasts of the past that keeps on haunting me. I’m trying to run away from that sin I wish I never did. I never did that. NEVER!

A massive hand gripped my shoulder.

" Go away! Leave meeeeeee! "

I woke up with a heavy skull at exactly 3:00 am. I can taste that salty mixture of sweat and tears dripping down that reached my lips. That dream again. I bursted out into conscious tears. That voice in my dream kept ringing on my head.

The sun kissing my skin penetrating from the dusty window woke me up for the second time. I found myself crouched in the floor mattress. How long will I wake up like this? Afraid. Depressed. Lonely. Can someone tell me. How Long?! Will I be caged in my past FOREVER? Can someone set me free? Please? I’m begging.

*Flashback*

Me: Hey! Listen to me, you can’t marry her!

Jonathan: I’m sorry but everything was over between us. If you can make it on our wedding, I will be the happiest.

Inner me: Yes I will </3

F A S T  F O R W A R D

Jonathan: I do fathe-----

A loud bang occupied the convention. That girl cried hard. But I cried the hardest, if he can’t be mine, then no one will.

*P R E S E N T*

That same loud bang was heard again, this time, on the head of the suspect from the past. Falling off the ground, her gun fell from her hand as well.

Someone’s POV: I think me and my love will be together this time. Alone-------Together.