II

Lu Yao tried his best he spent days to solve this case but not even a single evidence was found the cloth piece they got was having no fingerprints in it while Yuoning was staying over his colleagues to do some projects or whatsover.

The woman who the dead man always meet was uninformative the girl don't know anything the only thing she know was that he had a woman walking behind him everywhere for his hand but he always neglect her. The girl's name and details are unknown the only thing she know is that she had a snake like tattoo on her arm.

He was left alone for the first time while he was not even enjoying it. His appearance was far more pleasing even in his own standard. Dark ugly bags were under his eyes while his hair was messy and he looked like he aged a lot of years in five days.

Before he could take another document, he found someone entering his apartment. He looked to see Qiao looked at him shocked.

*What's going on* Qiao asked, shocked to find Lu like he turned into some kind of ghost.

*What about the case* Lu asked, doubtfully he was not at all concerned about his attire but the clueless case he had in his hand.

*Enough go to bed after having a bath* Qiao ordered looking at him sternly. Lu was reluctant so he just gone back to his work leaving Qiao looking at him shocked.

But it was Lu who in turn became too shocked when he found himself tossed into the shoulders of one Qiao Chuseng. He was going to push himself away but then he found a hand crashing on to his upturned bottom hardly. Swat.

* What are you doing* Lu questioned, shocked to see his butt burning from the impact.

*Well someone thought of being a little Brat so I just thought of giving him a piece of my mind* said Qiao smirking happily.

He never thought he would be happy by just hitting someone's butt. Lu was having a hard time to focus his mind and body to not have any bad thoughts well you know what he meant. If his body felt aroused then Qiao would probably will understand his feelings for him.

Qiao placed Lu in the tub full of water ignoring the fact that Lu was fully clothed. Qiao left the bathroom smiling crazily at him while ignoring the shouts of Lu whonwas blushing furiously.

Qiao went to the kitchen to make something for him and he decided to make dumplings for the man. Lu loved dumplings a lot and that's why he who decided to not eat anything to make Qiao pay found himself having the delicious dumplings.

Qiao looked at Lu amused as he saw him gulping down dumplings like it was the most delicious things in the world.

*Why were you neglecting your health* Qiao questioned, looking at the tall one infront of him in concern.

*The case is the most hardest one did you have any clues on this case* Lu asked cluelessly angry.

Qiao looked at the man closely then suddenly he remembered what the main reason he came for and looked at Lu debating whether to tell him or not.

*Don't fret because we found a detail but the paper is only going to comw tommorow so you mister is going to bed now* Qiao orderes looking at Lu sternly.

Lu was debating whether to sleep or not until he saw Qiao coming with his Violin bow looking at him sternly like a teacher would have with a stick on his hand to beat the student infront of them.

Lu decided to sleep rather than get hurt by Qiao who have a really hard experienced hand so his hits will hit as he understood that fact in the most unruly way anyway. Qiao retired to Yuoning's bed while Lu slept in his bed happily as midnight rolled around.

The next day,

The report came from the Forensic department that fingerprints and DNA was found but this also made it hard to find the real culprit. Lu was going on the report of the Autopsy report when he saw the presence of undigested almonds on his stomach.

Lu rushed along with Qiao and Yuoning on their toes along with police. Lu came to the working place of the dead one he walked past the main manager until he reached the secretary who looked at them arrogantly.

*What do you want* the woman sneered, looking at all of them scornfully.

*You are under arrest for the murder of the man* Lu declared, looking seriously.

*On what basics you have no proof* the woman challenged looking at the Lu scornfully.

*Simple you were overjealoused due to the fact that he never let you have him as his husband while you had everything money, power and anything* Lu said looking at her seriously.

*What* the woman asked, outraged at them - *Why should I be jealous of a man who had nothing* the woman questioned angrily.

*Simple he was the one who waa going to be the secretary instead of you and he had a really good amount of lands which are wanted by your father* Lu said, casually finding happy that he touched a nerve as the woman suddenly became afraid.

*You were ordered by your father to make him fall into your beauty but when you tried you also accidently fallen in love with him while he was just a playboy. That day you were asking him about being your girlfriend but he declined because he was falling in love with the girl in the betrothal so he had almonds at your desk -" Lu showed the almonds beside her desk to everyone"- but he declined due to your jealousy you killed him on that day because he was going to let the girl get her freedom and marry her in secret* Lu said looking at her.

*You don't have any proof* the woman said happily. *I do* said Lu there is this hankershief I got from his hand that had this symbol on it. When I came here I saw the same symbol on your desk so I concluded it was you but had no proof until I got your fingerprint and blood sample.

The woman looked down and looked at Lu again. *What will you do when you love someone too deeply but the man ignored you and gone to marry someone who slept with a lot of one* the woman asked at Lu.

*I would think that the man was too blind and greedy for himself that he left a good opportunity like me* Lu said seriously. The woman smiled and left with the police happily understanding her own flaw of thinking like that way.

While Qiao looked at Lu concerned is this how he will think when he didn't got the love he wanted from the girl from his university was like. Was that the reason every one hated him and he learned like a machine.

Qiao looked at him concerned and promised himself to check on his regularly to prevent him using himself too much.