IV

*I find him attractive the day I met and I don't whether he find me attractive* Qiao said truthfully, looking at his foster father and sister afraid whether they are going tk reject him or not.

But lucky for him he found the two people amused. *First time seeing brother shy* Yuoning informed happily while Mr. Bai nodded.

Qiao was happy as he was approved by his only family while someone was waiting for him in his home.

*Why are you here Lu Yao* asked Qiao shocked to find Lu there who was looking at him guilty.

*I am sorry for getting you in trouble with your boss* said Lu who was looking at him in sorrow. Qiao wanted to find himself what Lu would do to get his trust back as he was too curious to let it slide. His sister would have baked him sonething as a sorry for being bad maybe some pancake sound nice.

*What are you going to do you broke my trust* said Qiao looking at him betrayed.

*I am sorry would you forgive me* Lu asked looking at his pitifully to find Qiao looking at him with the same look.

Lu huffed and said *I would return your pen and watch back* hoping that he would fall for it.* I don't need them* said Qiao looking at Lu who was troubled to find a solution.

He went out of the house in anger but found himself coming back inside the house sitting beside Qiao who seated himself on his couch. From Yuoning he was aware that if he didn't get his forgiveness then he would never talk to you and that would go over a month.

Lu searched his mind carefully and find himself coming with the most humiliative one. He was going to be too embarassed after this.

*You can do the one you did when you tossed me on to the tub* said Lu looking at Qiao.

*What did I did there* asked Qiao acting like confused.

Lu find himself glaring at Qiao who was glaring at him back. *Ok hit my butt* said Lu embarassed while hiding his face but then the most embarassing part came.

Qiao grabbed his hand and then pushed him into his lap. Lu was glad that he was sitting on a couch but now was angry as he felt the man tugging his pant off of him not the midway.

'He was left alone in Qiao's lap half naked with only boxers' thought Lu unhappily blushing while Qiao was enjoying.

*Ooh you mean spanking* said Qiao smiling at the embarassing face of Lu before sterning himself up and lifted his hand high amd crashed it on the centre of his butt.

Lu find himself grunting and find his boxers worthless as it was not providing him any protection while the hits were more prominent and sharp. After forty, he found himself sobbing harshly while Qiao was rubbing his back and butt.

Qiao let himself looking at the person who catched his heart and then he let the man get up and he seated the one upright in his lap and kissed his heatedly on his mouth. The day started for them to atlast fall in love.

That day officially Qiao Chuseng and  Lu Yao became a couple while his family looked from behind them supporting them.