Their Last Wishes

The skies throughout the dimensions never faded from the grey colour and rain still poured down on everyone and everything. Alexa and Shinara looked outside of their bedroom window and watched as the rain began to fall heavier by the second.

"Link is on his way, isn't he?" Lee questioned as he walked into his mother's room.

"Yes, yes he is." Alexa said as she ushered her son over to her and draped an arm around his shoulders.

Felix and Lena walked in seeing the three tense. Felix went over to Shinara and hugged her tight while Lena looked at the four and sighed. As she walked over to Alexa, she placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Everything will be fine. Nothing can stop you from reigning over this land." She smiled.

Alexa looked at her friend and smiled back, placing a hand over hers, the slight feel of electricity being felt in the process.

"I know. I'm not scared. I'm angry. This will be his last battle. He will never hurt us again." And with that, Alexa looked out towards her kingdom, ready to face her brother for what she thought would be the last time.

Down below in the kingdom courtyard, Sam and his army were training hard for the upcoming battle, but what they didn't know was that Link wasn't that far behind and he had a few tricks up his sleeve.

**************************************************************************************************

As the last day went by and the rain never stopped. Everyone in Brunuhville were on edge and they had every right to be. Sam and his army had been none stop training, including the help from Smoke Tower and Sky-Guard that Alexa had kindly asked for. Dany had kindly helped by giving her army and horses to Alexa, while Scar gave every man and woman he knew that was willing to fight, including himself to Alexa, both knowing that Link wouldn't stop at anything until Brunuhville was his.

But time was cut short as a dragon's roar and horse's stomping were heard across the entire kingdom. Alexa and Dany looked out from Alexa's bedroom window to see that Link and his army had finally arrived.

"The time has come." Dany spoke, placing a hand on her friend's shoulder.

Lena walked in and looked straight out of the window.

"Let's show your brother who we really are." Lena spoke.

Alexa smiled at her best friend and then turned on her heal, heading towards the door.

"Let the war begin." And with that, she was gone.

**************************************************************************************************

As the queens, princes, king, princesses and armies of both Brunuhville and Smoke Tower made their way to the barrier between Link and them, everything became silent. An deafening silence. Alexa made her way to the edge of the barrier and clicked her fingers. Smok, Draco and Zepter flew down and stood behind Alexa, screeching, allowing their presence to be known.

Link smirked and allowed himself to do the same actions. As he walked towards Alexa, he smirked. Clicking his fingers, Spitze flew down from the sky and landed next to Link.

"Missing something, sister?" He laughed.

Alexa looked behind to see that there were only three dragons, not four.

"What did you do?" She spat through clenched teeth.

"Oh you know, poisoned your beloved Leonard, killed a civilian and also killed your dragon and brought him back to life to reign on my side." Link smirked.