As if it's your last

"Mom" as my mother helped me to pack up my stuff her tears began to flow,

"You're old now Woo, don't worry I'll be visiting you there and you too don't forget to visit me even though you have a someone there huh?"

"Mom darn you!"

After they learned that I'll not be coming home regularly, Junkyu and Yedam arrived at our house. They helped me to transfer my stuff to the school even though it's already dark.

"Hey woo can we visit you here?" Yedam asked me "of course"

"What's your room number?" Junkyu chuckled "uhhh wait I'll checked my email wait it's it's fifth floor room 12 I'll just approached the security so they'll give us the keys"

We carried the stuffs and went to my room. "Let's go back, my mom is preparing dinner for us we'll just arranged tomorrow after class." They nodded and we returned home and eat dinner.

I was about to send them to the gate when Junkyu remembered that his phone was left on the apartment. "Kim Junkyu, why did you left it?" Yedams eyes where rolling side to side. "Please come with me, all of our schedules tomorrow will start at 11 in the morning right?" I patted Junkyus shoulder and signalled my mom that we have some things to sort out, she just smiled and went to her room.

****************
Mashihos' Side

"Haruto you dumb tall guy! Let's transfer our things right now I can't wait to see my room"

"You feel comfortable there? Your room is bigger here Hamster"

Mashiho grabbed Harutos phone and throw it on the trash bin. "Hamsterrrr, I'll gonna"

"What Llama?" 

"I'll gonna accompany you there, I'll also bring my stuff, just let me call Butler Junhoe"

"What's your room number Haruto?" Mashi asked him "Fifth floor, 12 how about you" "fifth 12b"

"Ehhhh?" Haruto raised his hand trying to slap Mashi

"They don't want to name room 13 because it's dangerous" the latter nodded

Mashiho and Haruto entered the building and started to unpack things at Harutos room when 3 people barge in.

Haruto dropped his bags and Jaw after he saw the person. "Excuse me, Haruto you planned this all along" Jeongwoos voice raised after his eyes met Haruto.

"Jeongwoo Hi!" Mashiho politely greeted him

"Is this your room Mashi Hyung? Im so thankful I thought that tall guy beside you is my roommate."

"Actually he is, I'm on the other side 12b" as I answered that question I can feel that someones been staring at me, like he's about to consume me.

Out of sight Haruto grabbed Jeongwoo and Yedam whom I personally known because we've meet at the school music studio yesterday suddenly went out because somebody is calling him. Leaving the two of us behind, honestly his body is proportional. I wanna hug him right now.

*******************
*Junkyus POV

"Wow, this is him it is really him" I talked to myself while staring deadly at Mashiho. I wanna hug him right now

"Excuse me do I know you, and why are you here" the short guy asked me

"I'm accompanying Jeongwoo, I'm Kim Junkyu nice to meet you" I reached his hand wanting to shake hands and I didn't failed he grabbed my hand and shook hands and stared eye to eye. He's beautiful I wanna lick him.

********************
*Mashiho POV

"He's Jeongwoos bff? Did I heard them right? Yes I can easily see him hahahaha" I thought to myself " I want to taste him. Wait did he just reached for my hands, wanting for a handshake? Come here baby boy I'll be waiting here to eat you tonight"