love Is Over

Mashiho was the first to enter an abandoned condo unit near the hospital where Somi lived for a short span. Junkyu on the other hand was checking the area if someone was observing them, after the area was cleared. Junghwan and Yoshi entered it fastly stole all the files in the laptop and pc of Somi whom they believed to work with Choi Minho.

"Aigoo we will finally

After the abduction of Sandara one week ago the group splitted to three. Team A consist of Hyunsuk, Jihoon, Yoonbin, Haruto and Doyoung are following the whereabouts of Somi and Minho.
Team B Junghwan, Yoshi, Junkyu and Mashiho are tasked to clean and find all the data that are related to Choi Minho. Team C Asahi, Jaehyuk, Yedam, Yeongue are the ones who protect Jeongwoo and maintain the normal atmosphere and keep it a secret to the whole school.

All Kwon-Jiwons colleagues in the school are all participating, they are in the verge of completing the perfect case that will sue Minho whos acting normally in the whole school.

"Kyu"

Yoshi's high pitched voice catched the attention of the three while they are hitting the road towards the mansion of Jeongwoo.

"I don't know if you, your boyfriend and this cow will believe in what I scanned at her pc"

The latter scoffed at his remarks and was reaching it's cheeks to pinch it when Junghwan easily blocked it.

"Yah Junghwan I've got my omega here stay chill, Yoshi why?"

"Go to the direct point Yoshi" Mashihos stern voice made the latter to smirk

"Just like Yoonbin, she was also a victim of Minho"

Junkyu immediately called the team C who are all busy preparing for the roo. Where they'll meet. The first team are still following the culprits and can only be reached early in the morning for security purposes.

Asahi gave all the members a bunch of papers including Jeongwoo who received scold from his parents Mashikyu because he insisted to join the meeting.

"What's this baby" jaehyuks flirting ability is always top tier.

"Want a sore on your shoulder?" The latter averted it's attention to the group and started to instruct them.

"Yah Jeongwoo you should stay calm and don't read these files it'll make your body ache." Yeongues voice was so pleasant to the latter

"Whip culture Yeongue, you can't stop a wolf on finding his llama" Yedam retorted

"Junghwannie can you please gave to me a cord to connect our things" Yoshi grab his butt in return he sneak his enormous hands to the latters chest and play with it while he was connecting his gadget to the DLP. Junghwan became mad that Yoshi was not paying attention to him squeezed it harder and bit it's red tainted ears making the latter to moan loudly. The group looked at them while grinning

"Iww bitches control yourself" Asahi dropped his pen when he felts Jaehyuk hands was on his thigh slowly moving to his weakness.

"I missed my husband" Yedam laughed at jeongwoos remarks.

After Four long hours the group finally finalized the papers and extract all the data. The group was then greeted by Uncle Jinyoung and Jackson who bought boxes of pizza and gave it to them.

"We will commence the Operation Hilt tomorrow at 7:00 PM" Yedams loud voice echoed throughout the room. The group decided to rest while since it was already 5:00AM Yoshi contacted the A-Team because Jeongwoo was pushy to see and hear his husband.

"Woo, why aren't you sleeping? It's five in the morning in Korea"

"I missed you baby, I just woke up" Jeongwoo winked at Yoshi who laughed without voice spilling to the other line