What you Waiting for

"Fa-Father"

Jinyoung immediately embraced the latter and didn't forget to pull her mother. It was the best thing that happened to him, finally after decades of hiding from his father they finally see each other. Jiwon was still silent and can't believed that the women he longed for is finally in front of him, the sweet fragrant of Dara that captivated him from the first time they met on the market, the black hair that he was accustomed to touch and smell during night, the very existence and precious smile of Park Sandara that he adore and promised to protect that he failed to do so. The three continued to hugged until Dara wiggled her way out.

"Uhmm Jinyoung my son, I have to buy something" Dara turned around and bit her inner cheeks to suppress the tears of joy that she's feeling at the moment.

Jinyoung frowned and deeply sighed. He hated this style of her mother, he knows that her mother is just trying to act strong and independent but surely if he miss his father so bad then her mother is ten times more. He was about to move his feet when Jiwon grabbed Dara and hugged her tightly.

"I know you hated me and my parents so much but please don't runaway again from me"

"I never ever hated you and your parents from the start, it was just I'm out of your league and place" Dara broke down and landed on the ground

"Then why did you leave me? You let me struggle for almost two decades?"

"I don't know I just hated myself from being weak"

Jinyoung tears are flowing, he still couldn't believe that his parents finally talked and see each other. The atmosphere of the waiting area was soothing and warm, the three decided to wait for the doctor to come out from the operating room. Thirty minutes past and jeongwoos close friends came like a storm. Jiwon was quite surprised that his sons friends are all the children of their coworkers back then.

"You raised our child a good one Dara" As he rest his arms to the latters shoulder making the young ones to coo at the moment.

"Are you really Jeongwoos father?" Doyoung blurted out that made jiwon and Dara to smile

"Yes, his older brother too"

"That's why we met you at the other side of the street when we went to Jeongwoos house"

Dara looked at him like she's asking for validation, the latter just nodded and kissed it's forehead.

"It's been a while you two!" Jinyoung stood up and greeted his aunt and uncle's.

"Bom, Cl, Minzy, Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri and Top" Jiwon raised his hands and signalled the youngsters to enter the empty room. They are currently occupying the whole third floor of the hospital ( VIP section), likewise his the owner of it so no need to worry.

The old friends finally gather and chatted, they tried to act normal but deep inside all of them are trembling, thinking of the situation that Jeongwoo ended up.

"Don't worry too much Dara it's Doctor Psy and Doctor Seven who's operating your son" CL patted the disoriented woman infront of him. Two hours have passed until Psy the great surgeon went out and confirm that Jeongwoo is in stable condition but he needs to recover and regain his consciousness before he under goes two more operations.

"..... He will be stable and continue to live but there's only a chance of Five percent that he will walk again."

Jiwon Dara and Jinyoung grinning face was replaced with depressed ones..

"We have to pray for his recovery, if his hyperpyrexia was just tretead early it won't affect his recovery"
..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~