chapter 6

Normal Pov

It was a long and tiring ride but Ssing and Jan finally made it to the vacation venue.

They got off with their luggages, scanning the place. While looking around, they realized that they were the first ones to arrive.

Then they looked at each other awkwardly,

" So.. what should we do? " Jan asked.

" It's okay, I'll call them. "

Ssing then took his phone out and started dialing Gunsmile's phone number.

After a few rings, Gunsmile finally picked up,

" Hey.. Where are you? We're here now."

" Oh really? Where are you at? We're all here. "

" Eh? What do you mean? The place here is empty.."

" Huh? Everyone is here though? "

" Okay, Forget it. Just tell me where you are guys are now. "

" Yeah, we're at Wat Chedi Luang as planned remember? "

" What?! Wat Chedi Luang is in Chiangmai though?! "

" Yeah, that's what we agreed to. Why are you so surprised? Where the hell are you? "

" We're at fucking Khao Yai! Oh my god, what the hell should we do now? It is literally a 9 hour ride from here to Chiangmai! "

" Ai-Ssing! What the hell man? We clearly said Chiangmai! How the hell did you manage to go to KhaoYai instead? "

" Ugh.. I don't know okay?! Now what the hell should we do?! "

" I suggest you guys find a place to sleep first. And we'll go to you tomorrow okay? Don't worry. "

" B-But-

" Look, there's nothing you can do now anyway. If you come here now, you'll probably have to sleep in the car. And I'm sure you don't want that, now do you? "

Ssing sighed in frustration. He was a bit further from Jan when he called them, so she doesn't know what's going on now.

Ssing's Pov

Oh my god.. I have to be the dumbest person alive! I don't even understand how I managed to come here.. And wow, Jan didn't even bother to tell me I'm at the wrong place.. Did she get confused too or what?

What the hell? Now this is starting to seem fishy..

But aishh.. How the hell am I supposed to tell her that? I mean we can't sleep together! Okay don't overreact Ssing.. this is not a drama, there will be more than one room somewhere.

I hesitantly walked back to where she was, I rubbed my head nervously as I tried to tell her.

" WHAT? "

" I know I know.. I'm sorry okay? But there's nothing we can do now.. "

She still looked frustrated, but she accepted the fact and started to look worried.

" T-Then.. Let's start finding a place to sleep in.. "

I swear this is the most awkward situation we've ever been in. We have always been close, but we're still of opposite genders.. so of course we wouldn't have had sleepovers or something!

Maybe we're both too worried about the worst case scenario. Let's hope they'll have more than one room even during this national holiday.

We both felt uncomfortable but since there was nothing we could do, we went back into the car, and started looking for a place to stay in.

- Back in the other artists' side -

" Oh my god guys, it worked! " Gunsmile screamed in happiness after ending the call with Ssing.

" Woah.. so you were really able to trick him..? no scratch that, both of them?! Wow! " Mond replied in fascination.

" Well I guess I had a little bit of help from my helpful lady friend.. " Gunsmile said sheepishly as he glanced at Ciize.

They all started to laugh evilly at how their plan worked. Who would've thought these kind of thing will be brought from drama land and into real life?