Part-5

His car was parked at the side of an isolated road and  he was snoring in the car as his head was hanging down his neck.

He opened his eyes with jerk, when a truck passed by  the road with a large horn. He sighed and rubbed his eyes. He looked at the time. It was  quarter to two in the night.

She had been slept by now, he thought and started the car. He started  driving to the mansion with heavy heart. The speed of car was very slow as if he don't  want to go home, to his room !

The clock was strucking two in the night when the  watch man opened the gate of the mansion and Shivaay brought in his car. He came out of the car after picking his blazer up  from passenger seat.

Watch man quickly catched the keys which Shivaay throwed at him to park the car and himself went  walked inside the mansion.

There was darkness all over the hall. He directly  went upstairs and headed towards his bedroom. He was feeling relaxed and chilled as he thought that Mallika would had been sleeping  by now.

He entered in the room silently, only to find Mallika sitting on the bed waiting for him. He exhaled a deep breath and turned around to lock the door.

Shiv: why have  you been awaken till
now? He looked at her before throwing his blazer on the couch.

Mallika was looking at him acussingly.

M:Today  was my appointment. You were supposed to take me for check up, she said in her chocked voice.

He was removing  his shoes and socks.

Shiv: Well Rudra had taken you. I was busy somewhere , He moved towards wardrobe.

M: Shivaay, Why are you doing to me? Since I have been got pregnant you didn't  care to ask about baby or talked with  me any thing related to him, she sobbed

Shiv: Mallika , I'm  really very tired. Please don't  start again. He looked at her while standing near the closet.

M: Why are you doing this? She sobbed.

He ran his hand through his hair frustated and pulled out night suit from closet. He walked inside the restroom without paying any heed to her cries.

*

After taking  shower, he came out of the restroom wearing his black kurta. She was going towards door.

Shiv: I have been with my friends and already had dinner there. He informed her and she sighed stopping at her place.

He moved towards his side of bed and layed there pulling duvet on himself.

He closed his eyes and after few more minutes , he heard her sobbing sounds again.

Shiv: Mallika , what has happend now!!!he asked without turning his side towards her.

M: Shivaay why are you ignoring  me like this ? Only two days have been left of your departure and you are coming back home  at this time. You didn't  even inform me where are you going ! I wanted to go with you.

Shivaay sat on bed and looked at her.

Shiv: Why are you crying now ? When I had told you that  I'm  not ready for child why did you took the step? Your one wrong step has turned my life a hell !!! You are pregnant just because of your mistake ! I wasn't  ready damitt!! He shouted.

Shiv: Why didn't you had pills!  Why did you fooled me haan?? He asked enraged.

She sobbed while looking down.

Flashback!

Two month had been passed of their marriage , Shivaay was not taking any step towards Mallika which  was worrying her like hell. On the first day only , he had cleared that he is' nt ready to take their relation up as he needs time to adjust with her. Even Mallika wasn't ready for it that time.