CH.3 Farewell?

"Hey hey, you know what my mother saw in that house where that weird man and his daughter lives?"

"I don't know tell me!"

"They apparently eat human eye balls in their meals, mum said that they even have jars full of them to make pickles."

"That is nothing compared to what I heard. They make rituals in that house, neighbors have heard animal cries in the middle of the night, the truth is, that man tries to talk with animals at midnight! Those cries aren't only animal cries, they are his screams!"

"Also it is known that they brew potions with colorful and hard to breathe fumes there. And you know how we can't breathe those fumes? My dad saw him in the house breathing it perfectly fine!"

"They say he tries to resurrect dead beings or worse make his own creature or something."

"Oh nO this is his daughter!"

...

"Mrs! MRS! Adelaide is trying to open my wound!! She says that it should bleed more and we should put herbs in ittt!"

"She likes harming people! the thing she tries to put on wounds hurts more than the wounds!

"Save us Mrs! Save us!" cries the little boy in his teachers arms.

...

"Andrew advises me to stay away from her..."

"They say she is a horrible person Andrew is it true??"

"I am not saying because I know, but you know my mother's tea parties? the ladies there are telling us to protect ourselves...
And they surely know better than us don't they???"

"You should avoid her at all costs."

I can't stand that girl..

...

"Oh didn't you know his father sacrificed his wife to the Satan hahahahaha..."

"His father is a murderer..."
"A lunatic perhaps???"
"Planning to resurrect his wife I assume"
...

"I saw her trying to talk to Andrew she better leave with her bad luck..."

"My mother doesn't want me near her..."

"She is a witch I knew they weren't extinct in the old times..."

"Bet she is the reason that Phillip doesn't like me anymore..."

"That girl is bad luck! Useless, did you hear that they lure people into their house and torture them..."

"Get out of here..."

...

Dear diary,
Today is my mother's death anniversary. I should wear the darkest colors of them all to mourn her graceful memory.

...

"Mommy who is that girl?" points the little girl referring to Adelaide in a full black attire.
"Don't look sweetie don't look" says the woman panicked.