Territories

Liliacclan: It's a very huge clan, mainly with flower fields, streams, and trees. They're close to two legs, but not close enough to be at risk. In their camp the dens are on top of trees, the leaders' den being the highest. It's a dense and hard to find camp, which has many secret spots, such as the flower fields, streams, and sometimes, caves. They live in a pine, oak, and red wood forest. They have an old tunnel system, from back when their name was Voleclan. Their main prey are voles, rabbits, field mice, and small birds- occasionally large ones like hawks.

Tsunamiclan: This clan is actually kind of small. They live near a small beach like area with cliffs with dens in them. They have a bit of grassland from a few battles with Liliacclan. Most of the fields they have are from caves, in which they usually find a few crabs that had gone too far from the water. Thankfully they're far from the two legs, but they don't have many trees in their territory so being attacked by a bird is quite common. They mainly hunt things in the sea, excluding turtles because who wants to eat a turtle? Since most of these cats either have a permanent tail or can walk on land and water, they also have a home in the sea. It's made out of an underground cave system they found while exploring.

Sunriseclan: These cats are really elusive. Although very cheery they don't give much information about themselves. They live in a pine and red wood forest, as well as part of an abandoned town. They are the most territorial of the clans, and usually hunt mice, doves, pigeons, finches, or shrews. Their camp is hidden in dense trees, and the dens are made out of sticks, mud, or other materials.

The city: The city has many large buildings, alley ways, and secret areas. There are many crows, rats, and dogs making it pretty dangerous. It 'reeks' of two legs and other unknown smells, but the outer exterior of the city is the best place to find cat mint.

Valley of stars: This is where the leaders go to get their lives. Medicine cats also travel here to talk to Starclan, but recently after one hadn't returned and another came back injured, only leaders and trusted warriors were allowed to go there. It's a large cave with sunset ish coloring and a deep pit feeling, that has blue and dark purple gem stones on the walls.

The hollow: This is where all the clans meet up for gatherings. It's under a large tree with branches for all of the leaders. There's a large rock with soft moss for the deputies, and the rest is covered in an odd, kind of blue ish grass.

Unclaimed territory: This is the other part to the abandoned city, where rogues and run away kittypets live. Usually everyone there lives in small groups. There are many buildings, alley ways, and secret parts of the "forgotten town"

More will be added soon!