o n e

Lisa's POV
Well, another heart break. What a surprise. It's always like this, I fall for someone and then get my heart broken. So, I was dating this girl, Maya, for five months. I thought she loved me... guess I was wrong. I went to her house for our date and I found her naked on top of somebody else. I ran away and here I am now. Going home, tears rolling down my cheeks. I must've been walking for a little bit when I spotted a girl on the ground with dirty clothes and she looked scared. I think she was a bit younger than me and even covered in dirt, she was beautiful.

--Hey- I say grabbing her attention. Her brown eyes were as beautiful as her- are you ok? Do you have a home? Are you lost?

--Um... I-I had a home but... I ran away- she said scared- so now I live here.

--On the streets?- I ask feeling bad for her.

--Yes... I don't have anywhere else to go- she said looking down.

--Come with me- I don't know why, but I felt the urge to help her- you will live with me.

--Really?- she seemed genuinely confused- I can't thank you enough!

Then she did something that surprised me. She got up of the ground and hugged me. Like, really tight.

--No... problem- I say as I hug her back, confused.- Now let's go, my house is not far from here.

We walked until we got to my house. I honestly enjoyed her company, her vibe is great. We actually talked a bit. Not as much as Amy would do but still, we talked. If you're wondering Amy is my younger sister. I actually have 4 sisters. Christina, Katherine, Amy and Dani.

--Hey I never got your name- I suddenly ask the girl, breaking the comfortable silence that fell between us.

--Lauren, my name is Lauren- she said smiling.

--I'm Lisa, nice to meet you- I smile back. Something about this girl is not normal. Maybe it's just me being silly and insane as always. That's what Maya said to me, that I was insane and it was all an illusion. Anyways, we stop in front of my house and I unlocked it. We entered and immediatly Amy came downstairs.

--Hey Lise... who's this girl?- she asks confused.

--Hi- Lauren said politely- my name is Lauren Smith.

--Yeah- I said agreeing- I found her all alone on the streets and decided to bring her here. Where are the others?

--Dani's out with Emmyn, Chris is doing groceries and Kath is on her room writing...- she says and goes to Lauren- it's really nice to meet you Lauren.

--Same Amy- Lauren says and was caught off of guard when Amy hugged her. She slowly hugged my sister back.

--So, Lauren, come with me- I say and grab her hand to drag her upstairs. I felt this electric sensation, but I just ignored it. We got in front of the room I share with Dani.

--So, this is mine and Dani's room- I say smiling, I don't know why though. This girl makes me want to smile- we have a bunk bed, so you'll sleep there.

--At wich one?- she asks turning to face me.

--The down one- I say and she nods.

--Can you lend me some clothes?- she asks.

--Sure, you want to take a shower?- I ask while picking some comfy clothes to her.

--If that's okay with you- she says shyly.

--Of course it is silly, don't be shy- I smile to her and she gives me a, breath taking, smile back.

Well, she showered and came back in my clothes. She was gorgeous. If she came in another time I would definitely fall for her. But... it's too late, I already gave up on love.

--Lisa, I'll go to bed now ok?- she asks for my... permission?

--Of course- I smile at her- you don't have to tell me, just go. And by the way, you can call me Lise.

--Ok then and you can call me Lo or Lolo- she says smiling cutely. After she laid in bed I turned off the lights and before I got out of the room I heard- Good night Lise.

--Good night Lolo- I said to her and closed the door.

--So Lisa- Christina says when I reach the living room downstairs- who's this Lauren?

--Oh, she's a girl I found living on the streets- I said smiling at them- she looked so scared and alone, so I brought her home and she'll be with us for a while.

--Ok then, you're too good to this world Lise- Chris says and all my sisters nod.
I sit on the couch and hangout with them for a bit. I started to get tired.

--Guys, I'm going to sleep- I say yawning- night, I love you all.

--Night Lise, love you too- they say.
I go upstairs to my room and straight to bed. It was a long day, getting my heart broken again and finding Lauren was something that made me happy. I slowly but surely fell asleep.
-------------------------------//-------------------------------------
Hey, guys it's superior_laurisa here, I'm writing this book with hugelittlemixer one of the most annoying people ever, but i love her. Anyways, I hope y'all enjoy this 'cause it's full of drama and surprises. Just want to clear up that I'll be writing Lisa's POV and Sarah will be writing Lauren's. We hope you enjoy this.