f i v e

Lisa's POV
So, dinner went normally, except for my amazing sisters that decided to tease me and make me blush, notice the sarcasm. But my mind kept going back to the day I had with Lauren. I had so much fun, it's almost like she's a magnet that draws me to her. I really want to put my walls back up but it's like something is not letting me. Perhaps, this something may be someone. This someone is myself, I really want to get close to Lauren and be friends with her but when we're alone, all I can think about are her eyes and plump rosy lips.

--Lisa!- I hear Amy's voice yelling and everyone stares at me.

--God Amy, keep your voice down- I look at her annoyed.

--I called you like 10 times- she says and chuckles.

--Sorry, I didn't hear- I admit and start eating my food again, that was now cold.

--Yeah, you zoned out staring at the wall- Kath said.

--She was thinking about something- Chrissy says smiling.

--Or someone- says Dani smirking.

--I was just thinking about how all my sisters are giant weenies that won't leave me alone- I say staring at Dani and she stuck her tongue out for me.

--You love us- Kath says.

--I unfortunately do- I say giggling.

--You guys have a weird relationship- Lauren chuckles and it was honestly the cutest sound I've ever heard.

--Lisa just has a hard time admiting she cares about us Sugar- Dani says to Lauren, also chuckling.

--I do not Nicole- I say, defending myself- you know I absolutely hate every boy that ever hurted you right? I have them all on my black list.

--Whatever you say Michelle- Dani says, knowing I defeated her.

Once again, my thoughts took over me while I was eating and one thought stood out. You like her. Do I? Is it true? The room suddenly became too small and the air wasn't enough.

--I-I need some air- I say walking out of the room, leaving my sisters confused and going to the backyard just to try and relax.

--Hey, are you ok?- I hear a sweet and raspy voice saying from behind me. I knew it was Dani.

--I'm not even sure Dee- I say, tears welling up in my eyes.

--It's about Lauren isn't it?- she asks sitting next to me on the bench we sat always when we were younger.

--Yeah...- my voice comes out as a whisper.

--You like her, don't you?- she asks again, wrapping her arms around me.

--How do you know?- I ask shocked.

--I know you like the back of my hand Lisey- she says chuckling. Lisey is the nickname Dani calls me since she started talking and I call her Dee.

--Is it obvious?- I whisper and some tears fall down my cheeks.

--Well, for me it is- she says pulling me closer- but for someone that doesn't know you that long, it's not.

--Please help me Dee- I may be older, but Dani has more experience with dating, I have always ran away from relationships and when I took risks, I got heart broken.

--Well Lisey, you just have to first make sure you like her- she starts- and when you're sure, if you like her, talk to her, if you don't just live your life.

--But Dee, I don't want to have my heart broken again, I don't fully trust her yet- I say sobbing in her arms.

--It's ok Lisey- Dani says while rubbing my back- and my Sugar is not someone who would do this, not purposely though.

--Oh, you already have nicknames- I giggle.   Dani, Amy and Kath are the bubbly ones. I'm an introvert so I need my time alone and Chrissy is an ambivert, so she pretty much is bubbly but some situations make her extremely shy.

--Yeah, she's Sugar and I'm Spice- Dani giggles- but really, I think she's into you.

--Don't lie Danielle- I say rolling my eyes, it's impossible that someone as pretty as Lauren likes someone like me.

--Hey, stop it- Dani says looking at me- I know what you're thinking. You're not ugly, you're not fat, you're not worthless, no matter how many times they said it, it's not true.

If you're wondering what Dani's talking about, well... they, were supposed to be our parents, but they were just monsters. Dani, Amy, Chrissy, Kath and I lived with our parents at their house until Chrissy was 18, so she took us away from that house. It was basically like this, mom would hurt Dani, Amy and Kath and dad would hurt me and Christina. Me and Chrissy were always the ones who got hurted the most, and dad decided to... um... do bad things with us, something that should be good in the right time, but it wasn't the right time for neither of us. And besides the physical abuse there was the mental abuse. They both would always call me names, say that I'm ugly, fat, worthless and they even told me that I was their worst mistake. This was my first ever heart break.

--Thanks Dee- I say and pull her in for a tight hug- I love you.

--I love you too Lisey- she says and kisses my cheek. I go upstairs to my room and just lay at my bed until I fall asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
So, hello again, it's Mari and I hope you like this chapter, it's kinda big hahaha, but you just gotta see Lisa's internal battle lmao, bye guys.