Chapter 6

' Are you serious? ' Jennifer frowned.

' I don't gain anything from lying to you. ' I couldn't help but croak a little.

' Honey, what did he want? ' 

' I don't know but he says its important.. ' My voice drained off in the dark atmosphere.

' its been awhile now, maybe you should see him. Its time sweetie. ' She looked at me with sullen eyes.

' I don't know if i can do it.. ' My eyes started to tear up. I played around with my glass of coca cola and dazed off.

After a few moments of silence, she finally whispered, 

' Do you want me to come with you? '

I got out of my seat and forced out a small smile,

' Thanks for the dinner Jen, i'll have the pudding for Supper. And.. erm.. about David.. i'll think about it. '

' Don't dwell on it too much Hun. '

' I won't. '

I climbed up the stairs and almost missed a step. I stumbled a little but quickly catch my balance. Jennifer said nothing but stared at me with an expression i'm not sure if its sadness or sympathy. Either way i couldn't look at her. 

I rushed upstairs into my room and slam the door shut. Tears were already streaming down my cheeks as i screamed into my pillow. The painful memories of the past crashed into my already fucked up brain. I threw the pillow to my left and heard something fall. 

I didn't bother checking as i continued sobbing.

20 minutes flew by just like that. I wiped my tears and tied my tangled hair into a messy bun. I checked my phone and realized it was already 6:30. After a lot of thinking. i decided not to meet that beast. He doesn't deserve to meet me. I kicked him out of this house for a reason. For a purpose. I don't need him back and messing with my life again. He ruined my past and i won't let him ruin my future.

I sat at the side of bed when i saw something shiny. I must have knocked it off my bedside table. I turned on the small lamp that my ex boyfriend gave me and turns out its my family photo.

Old family photo that is. It was taken before everything fell into pieces. My deceased mom beside me, smiling with that lipstick she is forever using. Well, now we know forever doesn't last that long huh?

My older brother that is currently in army, sat on Jennifer's lap and David right behind them. The glass was smashed and his face could not be seen. 

Maybe, this is my chance. He ruined my life, he ruined Jennifer's life, he ruined my brother's life and he killed mom. Its time for revenge. I shouldn't let him off so easily. Its time he get his payback. 

I placed the picture on my bedside table and smiled at my mother. 

' I'll get your revenge mom, i promise. '

I touched my brother's face and got up. I grabbed my earpiece and my leather jacket. Its gonna cold outside.

I strode downstairs loudly with my spiked leather boots. I totally look like a biker right now hell ya. 

I pulled the rubber from my hair bun and let it loose. Feeling sexy. 

' Jen, i'm gonna take the motorbike. I'll probably be back pretty late, don't wait up. '

' Oh erm sure but where are you going? '

' Meeting some fucker that killed this family. '

' Okay then becareful love ya. '

I nod and left the house. If i'm not wrong, the motorbike should be in the garage. I peeped into the dusty dark garage and spot the black beauty. 

' There she is. ' I smirked.

I turned on the engine and drove off into the silent darkness of the night sky.