Chapter 1

' Wake the hell up Eve!!! ' Jennifer yelled from downstairs. I grunted, cussing under my breath while i drag myself down the stairs.

' EVANGELINE OAKLEY! ' Her voice thundered. ' IM HERE GODAMMIT! ' My voice totally overpowered hers. I'm proud. ' Don't be rude, i AM your mother. Good Morning my lil devil. ' She smiles at me holding a pan of toast with a heartshape ham on it.

' Morn. ' Ya, sorry i ain't the sweet type. I grabbed the ham, tore it into half, and literally throw it in my mouth.

' Honey, be a little more lady-like would'cha? '

Her face clearly with digust as she hands me a tissue. ' Jennifer, you've known me for 16 years, you should know the word ' lady ' is not in my dictionary. ' She sigh and smiles at me and went back to washing the dishes.

After stuffing myself, i crawled back into my room and started throwing a bunch of clothes on to my bed. ' Not this, no, no, no, ew what is that?! ' I threw the pink dress in the bin.

In about 15 minutes of raiding my own closet,  i picked out the most suitable outfit to wear. Its a black crop top with the writings ' Go fuck yourself ' on it and a pair of black ripped  jeans and black high top Vans shoes. I wore all my piercings, on my belly, ears and tongue. I don't do tatooes though, i just don't like it.

I grabbed my phone, my wallet, a pen and a penknife and stuffed it in my pocket. Well, ya i guess i'm off to school.

I have a reputation at school, guess what? Frenzy High's Bad Girl but of course, what do you think it is? Geez. I skipped down the stairs and i heard Jennifer telling me to change into some other more ' appropriate ' outfit for school. She's so naggy man. I completely ignored her and dashed out of the door.

I'm kind of excited i have to admit. But not because of my friends, the teachers or just school, its cause i can't wait to piss everyone off again.

I plugged in my earpieces and played but of course my favorite song, by PTV. I stroll down the pavement towards the school, i don't live that far away from there so i usually walk, plus, the buses are always filled with ugly, annoying, stupid and noisy losers.

After like i don't know, 10 minutes? I arrived and but of course, all eyes are on me. I enever liked the amount of attention i received though. Its been two years but i still can't get used to it.

The first person to approach me is but of the course, Max's little so called gang. I'm the school's Bad Girl, while they, are the Bad Boys but the ' King ' is definitely Max. We're both best buds. We do almost everything together including sleeping. I'll tell you that another day.

' Sup bitch. ' He fist bumped me while i hiss at him. The rest of the guys all hugged me like i'm their little sister but i still hugged back. ' For once in my life, i miss you guys. ' I snickered they all cooed and hugged me again. '  Alright that's enough don't touch me. ' They laughed and we walked into the school.

And but of course, like every other high school, there's that one girl that pisses everyone off. ( Except me. :p )

' Hey whore, if you don't remember me i'm the owner of this school. ' She smirks stupidly with her head up high.

I turned around and there she is. The world's most annoying, self-centered, noisiest, ugliest bitch, Melissa. Bu-dun-dun.

' Oh hey there bitch, i don't think anyone can ever forget you with those massive fake boobs dragging around the hallway. ' I smiled at her while she tosses her hair and walks away with her little ' crew '.

She's the school's most popular girl because one, she's blonde. Two, they think she's gorgeous. Three, she's fucking rich. Lastly, her boyfriend is Frenzy High's hottest football player.

He asked me out once, i threw a chair at his face.

After that annoying disturbance, we walked into the school while complaining loudly about how stupid the blonde is. We call her the slag though. It means slut in british(?)

Everyone, and i mean everyone, turned their head to look at us ,we ignored them of course but what can i say? We are pretty popular.

Being the school's bad girl isn't that tough ya know. You just gotta be rough, fearless and beat up everyone. These losers everywhere in this dump you call a high school are all scaredy cats. Just a single cockroach can make them call the police. Or the military, depending on how big it is.

Even Melissa is scared of like everything. She may act like the Queen Bee but she is hella afraid of me. The last time, she tried to dump a bucket of cold water on me, but i managed to find out before hand and attacked her like how tigers attack their preys. She got so scared, she cried till her face was smeared with mascaras.

She always wanted revenge but always fails. Those little insults or whatever she does to me, doesn't affect me at all but she thinks its so clever.

' I got Mandarin Language now, see you guys later. ' The guys all got french but i'm stuck with Chinese. Blame my parents for being Asian and moving over here to the states.

One step in the class and i know its not gonna turn out good. Mr popular is sitting on his chair like he owns this class. With his legs up high and he's voice thundering through the roof, i wanna punch him so bad. I did once, but thats not the point.

' Hey babe! What's up with the shirt? Hahaha ' He snickers and toss a pen at my  direction. I caught it and threw it right at his head. Head shot baybee.

' OUCH! ' He fell off his chair and everyone started laughing and pointing at him. I admit i feel kinda bad about that but he so deserves it. He's just paying the price for his girlfriend's sins.

He scrambled on his feet and ran to me. He grabbed my neck and pinned me to the wall. ' You fucking dare do that to me?! ' he was clearly furious but i don't give a fuck.

' I just fucking did, didn't i? ' i smirked but i don't bother to push him away or kick him in the balls.

Suddenly, he went flying across the room and someone wraped me around his shoulder.

' Did your parents not teach you to never hurt a lady? ' His calm voice soothes the atmosphere.

' You okay? ' He looked me in the eyes and said gently with his deep voice. That sound can put me to sleep any night.

His blue gorgeous eyes captured me into heaven. He has hazel hair, spikey but still cool. He has the whitest teeth and the most charming smile i have ever seen.

I think i'm in love..