Drunk Karaoke is the Worst (part 3)

You wake up to Matt, Olivia, Joe, and Frankie hanging over you, and calling your name. You slowly move your head to the side, and see Josh standing by a tree with his hands in his pockets, and looking worried.
"Ugh. Fuckkk." You groan. Matt, and Olivia help you up, and sit you down into a lawn chair. Your'e slumped over, and it feels like someone is taking hammers to your head. Josh walks over to you, sits down in the lawn chair next to yours, reaches out and tries to take your hand, but you pull away, remembering exactly what happened before you passed out. Tears start to well up in your eyes, and your vision is blurry, but you can see in the corner of your eye that Josh is confused.
"Um...so what did you want to tell me?" He asks me quietly.
"It's not important, Josh." You say, and looks the other way, hiding your tears from him.
"Can you just go? Please?" You tell him. But when you don't hear him get up you yell, "GO! Josh, just go! Please!" Your tears are obvious to everyone now. Josh stumbles up and walks away towards Matt. You sigh, and put your head in your hands, and sob.
"Hey..." you hear Olivia say. She slowly sits down, waiting for you to say her company isn't wanted, but you don't.
"What happened? Did you tell him?" She asks softly.
"No. Well yes. He said he's in love with someone else." You stutter out between your sobbing. Olivia just reaches over and hugs you, but you know it's her. He's in love with her. So you push away from her.
"He's in love with you." You say quietly. Olivia just stares at you, and guilt washes over her face.
"I don't-" she starts, but is cut off by Frankie.
"KARAOKE TIME GUYSSS!! All the songs MUST be from High School Musical!" He yells. As Frankie, Joe, Matt, and Josh discuss singing Get'cha Head in the Game, all of the girls talk about who's singing what song.
Olivia speaks up and says, "y/n should sing When There Was Me and You." You look at her, and you know why she said that.
"I really can't. My head hurts to much." You say, trying to get out of it.
"I have Tylenol in my bag. You can take that to help with the headache." Sofia offers to you.
"Okay, but I just can't sing right now. Olivia, why don't you sing it?" You say to her, softly smiling, saying that it's okay.
"Oh! Um...okay if guess." She says.
"Okayyyyy! Y'all ready??" Frankie says. Everyone nods and first is Matt and Olivia singing "What I've Been Looking For". Apparently they talked about it before. You look at them, and can see the obvious romantic tension. You plan to ask Olivia about it when she's done, but Josh pulls you away from the group.
"Hey. Um. You wanna sing Breaking Free with me?" He smiles, and gives you a pleading look.
"Josh. I don't know. My head still hurts. Depends on when the Tylenol starts to work." You say with a hint of annoyance in your voice.
"Oh. Okay." He says disappointed.
"Ughhh. Fine." You say. You still can't stand him being sad, even with everything happening right now.
"YESS! Okay. We're next!" He says, and runs away to Joe who's working with the karaoke machine. Olivia and Matt get off stage, and Olivia walks towards you.
"So...I saw that tension on stage. I think anyone could." You giggle. Your words are slurred a bit.
"Umm...yeah." She blushes.
"Wait...are you-? Do you-?" You ask.
"...yes. We um. Yeah." She says shyly.
"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GODDD!!" You squeal out.
Josh walks up to the two of you, and asks you, "You ready?" You nod and Olivia gives you a look. You just shrug at her, and follow Josh to the microphones. The music starts and Josh stares at you as he sings his part. You start to sing your part, and he continues to look at you proudly. You and Josh start to sing together, when you can feel your tears start to build up again, because you know he loves Olivia.
"I-I'm sorry. I can't- I'm sorry, Josh." You stutter out, and run to your car. Hopping in, you just sit there, and sob. You can see Olivia talk to Josh and it looks like she's yelling. Matt is standing next to her, trying to calm her down, and you see she's crying. Matt pulls her into a hug, but then she kisses him. Josh just stares at them. He looks shocked and also hurt. He walks away from them, and starts to come towards your car. He hops into the passenger seat, and you both sit there, in silence.
"Olivia likes Matt." He says.
"I knew that already." You say flatly, trying to keep your emotions at bay.
"I'm sorry. For whatever I did. Can you please tell me what I did?" He asks.
"...it doesn't matter-" you start to say.
"It obviously does if your'e this upset about it!" He yells at you, which only makes you cry harder. He realizes that, and reaches over to try and comfort you, but you push him away.
"What did I do, y/n??" He asks again but more forcefully.
"You told me you love someone else! Right when I was about to tell you-" you stop.
"Tell me what??" He asks.
"Right when I was going to tell you I...love you." You say quietly, and look him in the eyes. Usually, you can see how he feels, but right now, you can't. You sit in complete silence, until he speaks.
"I lo-" he starts, but you cut him off.
"I know you love her! You already said it! Saying it twice doesn't make me feel better!" You half yell, half sob out.
"I'm sorry..." he says.
"Get. Out. Please." You say between crying. He sits there for a moment, and then pulls open the door, and gets out. A few minutes later, you hear someone knock on the window, and Sofia, and Olivia stand there, looking at you. You pull open the door, and Sofia pulls you up from the driver seat, and takes your place.
"We're gonna bring you home. You're way too drunk, and Josh is getting a ride from Larry. Come on." Olivia says to you softly. She opens the back door, and puts you in the back seat, and when she gets into the passenger seat, and closes the door, you cry uncontrollably, and Josh stares at your car leaving.