Chapter 19

~Monica POV

I walked into my room, filled of anger and major frustration. How could that little girl do stuff like that? Again, that police officer probably wasn't right, he knows she's my step sister, does he? Even of he did he could say family could still be dangerous. As always I'm always the only that has to deal with stupid drama! As soon as I closed the door and sat on my bed I heard Sydney and Diggy arguing. So much for that relationship. Ugh, I can't stand seeing them together. A 17 year old with a 13 year old? That's not a relationship that's babysitting!!! Mmmm I looked at the bed and I remembered the time me and Diggy were got caught making out by my daddy. Mmm daddy why did you leave me here? With this demon child? Sydney isn't the devils child, she is the devil. More than ever I want her to leave, I want to have Diggy to myself. So much for me and him. Remember daddy? When you said you for bided me to not to talk to him, yet I did talk to him. Duh. He's irresistible and still is. Daddy I know that know that god is watching you your safe, but apparently, I'm not. My worst nightmares are just beginning. I heard the squeak of diggys sneakers on the stairs and then stop right in front of my door. Then I heard his hand knock on my door. I opened and he had a combination of tears and anger in his eyes.

Me-what's wrong?

Diggy- it's Sydney.

Me- what about your girl?

Diggy- the girl ain't pregnant

Me- yes she is.

Diggy- no she's not, fake pillow what I found

Me- pillow? She ratchet, she's rich, why a pillow?

Diggy- ey ask her

Me- so your free?

Diggy- what do you mean?

Me- your not with her

Diggy- nope!

Me- (gave him a big kiss) your with me now........

Diggy-(laughed) yea, I am, and I like it

Me- I like you, wait scratch that, I LOVE you.

Diggy- feelings mutual baby

Me- I'm your only baby

Diggy- no your not

Me- there's somebody else?

Diggy- yea

Me- and that is?

Diggy- well she's not here yet, but she looks just like you and she's gonna be a tiny version of you.

Me- a baby?

Diggy-(nodded head) yup

Me- I'm not ready for that

Diggy- that don't mean we can't have fun tonight

Me-(blushed) yea, we sure can

Diggy-( kissed her and he takes off his shirt)

(A/N: If you ever saw Diggy shirtless, 8-Pack boi! Sexy AF!)

(next Day)

~Zee POV

I looked at Prodigy in the eye and he eyed me back, I smirked and looked at Roc. He looked and winked. Damn, was I falling for him? NOT! I always thought he was eh, sorta hot, but now I got it bad for him. I think about him and I start sweating just because of the thought of me and him. I saw Rachel look at me and grin this cheesy grin and then turn to give prodigy a big kiss n the lips. Wtf does this girl have that I don't? The only think that is different from is that she is darker and her chest is bigger. That's it, I have smooth caramel skin and red and black hair, that is curled at the tips, that fall right into place beside my shoulders. This b*tch is so different than me. Mmmm Prodigy you wanna be with her? Fine, I get Roc then. I was waiting a while before me and roc left. I had on my black boots, black American eagle jeans, an orange Marc Jacobs sweater with a black tank-top underneath and lastly I had added a touch of lip gloss. I look uh-mazing, prodigy.....you don't know what your missing out.

Me- okay Rocky boo! I'm ready!

Prod Thought: Rocky Boo?

Roc- iight, bye you guys.

Me- bye guys! (Looked at Prod and rolled eyes)

Guys except for Prodigy- bye

We got into Roc's Lamborghini and we drove to Fast and Furious (made up) a Chinese restaurant.

Me- how'd you know I love Chinese food?

Roc- good guess?

Me- I guess you are good.

Roc- always mami, always.

Me- okay lets eat

( they're eating while talking )

Roc- so um how's life?

Me- crazy, you could say

Roc- ditto

Me-yea......

Roc-(leaned in to kiss)

Me-(also leaned in)

???????- Roc! Boo!

Roc-uh oh

Me- ????