Chapter 22

(Two months later)

~Monica POV

Me and Diggy just came back from the funeral, the one for my daddy and the one for Sydney's. I miss them. Good times we had. Their gone now. They found out who killed my daddy, ray ray and Reggie. Damn ray I really don't like you! Why did you do it?! He said he did it for no reason, just to have fun. The worst b*tch in the history of the world!

Diggy- you hungry?

Me- nope!

Diggy- your not hungry or you are and your just depressed?

Me- a Lil of both.

Diggy- oh imma get a coke! *went into the kitchen then yelled babe come here!*

Me-*walked in* what?!

Diggy- has this letter always been here?

Me- what letter?

Diggy- this! *pointed to a letter that said To: Monica Kali Thomas

Me- me?

Diggy- well yea, read it!

Me- okay here goes!

Dear Monica or Daniel,

Hey it's Sydney I wrote this before I did this to myself. Don't worry Monica you got what you wanted but I didn't write this to tell you off but I wrote this to say sorry. I did a lot of things and I knew I was going to rot in hell anyways. I did a lot of bad things and I'm ashamed of it so there was only one way to get rid of those awful feelings I had and that was by one way. Do you know what it is? Huh? Well I killed myself to tell you that I'm sorry I hurt a lot of people. I didn't mean to, I just did it. Monica I hurt you the most because I wanted to have something that was yours, Daniel. I slept with him and i told you i was pregnant with his baby, that still didn't keep you away. So I aimed harder and I wanted to get extreme. I wanted to get rid of you but I decided that wouldn't be no use so I took something more precious from you. You know what that is? I took away James, Monica. With a little help from two people. One, Reginald and Two, Mr.RR. I don't know if they'll step or not but hey it's their problem now. I took away your father I don't care because he's not really MY father so I killed him easily. I'm sorry Monica but I had to do it. I had to. So there I confessed, I killed your dad and told lies! The end! Bye Monica, I hope I don't see you in hell some day but in heaven with your father. Bye Monica or Daniel. Or both. Good bye~Forever.

Sincerely, Sydney Roxanne Parker

I closed the letter and saw the letter had a little smear of blood.........I hope my live goes good, it's been messed up and I hope it gets better. Like Sydney said Good Bye Forever or is it?

:::THE END:::