22

'Yo! Pass it Bubs.'

'I said don't shove!' Bubbles screamed back.

Blossom was stuck between her sister and her boyfriend, maybe even husband. Boomer was on the wheel, but the couple was bickering on about some stupid stuff.

'W-why are you guys doing this? What happened Bubs?' Blossom only managed to say.

'Well Bloss, there's a 100k reward for you. It's apparently 120 if you're alive. We'll have to see though.' Bubbles mumbled, although happy that Blossom's sudden burst of energy ended the battle between her and Boomer.

'Oh.' Blossom replied blankly.

Boomer focused on the wheel. While Bubbles shifted uncomfortably in her seat. 'It's weird with you here dear sister, but I know what you're capable of if I put you in the back.' Bubbles' eyes narrowed and eyed Blossom cautiously.

'Who set it?' Blossom asked.

'Hmm?' Bubbles looked back at her older sister.

'Who set the reward, I mean.'

'Some guy, I don't know, um, named I dunno, like ummm.... BlahBlah Sánchez or some shit.'

'Alejandro.' Boomer added smugly as he wiped his nose quickly.

'Thank you, baby. Yeah, dunno what that Sánchez dude wants with you, don't think it'll be a pretty sight though.' Bubbles thanked Boomer, and blew a kiss to him, Boomer replied by coughing and suggesting that he should be concentrating on the wheel, not her girlfriend.

'Sánchez, you say?' Blossom furrowed her brows and put a finger on her chin.

Blossom wandered deep into her mind and started to think. Was Brick safe? Did something unfortunate happen to him too? Is he dead?

All these questions and all of them were about Brick.

It made Blossom go crazy, just thinking about the whole matter.

All she knew was, if she tried to run, if she even could, it was hopeless and someone else would bring her to Sánchez.

Sánchez.

Sánchez.

Sánchez.

Andrea Sánchez.

'Fuck.'

Bubbles nodded, 'Fuck indeed.' She laughed. "Only for you though...'

It was fine telling Blossom all this information, they were sending her on a trip to her death anyway. Whoever this Alejandro dude was, Bubbles hoped that he wasn't out for her or Boomer too.

*Flashback*

'120k reward huh.' Bubbles smiled, holding the crumpled piece of paper.

'Babe, it's a bounty reward on your own god damn sister. This is sick if you're after her.' Boomer replied to Bubbles, he had one hand on the dinner table and the other on his hip.

'Honey, it's fine, we haven't talked for, what? Like 5 years? I dunno. Anyway, we no longer got that sentimental connection if you get?'

'Sure, babe, if you want...' 

'And it's a big reward, people like us don't get paid that amount these days anymore.'

'Sweetheart, she's not worth it. She's your fucking sister.'

'And I said, we don't have the sisterly bond. Will you shut it?'

'Do what you want, I'm not doing this.'