Part 7

Mina and Ralph are standing in front of the store, on the two sides of the door: The woman is standing on the left of the door, lying on the wall. She wears sneakers, jeans, black underwear and a white cotton jacket which covers her arms. The man is standing on the right, smoking and sobbing. He wears a white shirt, a black leather-jacket, black pants and black boots. The princess says:

Mina: This is the first time the Colonel visits our abode...

Ralph: You know that I hate Charles, so why should I wait for him with you? Why doesn't Frank wait with you?

Mina: Because you're the only person I feel comfortable with. And you know that well. Don't forget that you are like my father.

Ralph: Why are we waiting for him outside the abode? It's really hot: I feel myself like roast bread, or worse; roast chicken. Why don't we get in the store?

Mina: I think you don't know Terry well.

Ralph: What's the wrong with him? I believe he's cute cause of his shortness.

Mina: Gossipy, very gossipy.

Ralph: Really?

Mina: Yeah! I swear! If you speak about something, he'll tell you what did that guy and that woman do about that thing and he won't finish! I tried it before!

Ralph: Ok, speak lowly! He'll hear you.

Mina: Ok... Stop smoking, oh my God! You are 70th and you have to take care of your health! I can't bear losing another one I love anymore!

Ralph: What a tiny cigarette! If I smoke a full pack of cigarettes, it won't be enough for me like the big cigar.

Mina: Unbelievable...

Ralph: So, what did your mother say? Does that speech with the Queen concern the Colonel's meeting?

Mina: Cyrone is the killer of my father.

Ralph: Really? This */#... I'm sorry for your father's death.

Mina: It's ok, don't be sorry. Though that, I have the best second father ever!

Ralph: Thanks, I appreciate it.

Mina: You're welcome. My mother said also that the colonel has more information about the space and planets.

Ralph: A! That's why you called me and the team who's playing now in the abode! Why did you call us?

Mina: I'm thinking about the best plan to avenge to Cyrone.

Ralph: (he coughs strongly and suddenly) What?! What the wrong with you?! That's why you called the Colonel!

Mina: In your opinion why would I call that arrogant man?

Ralph: Mina, you're crazy, or you want to commit a suicide.

Mina: It's not me who wants to commit a suicide; Steve does. Besides, you're crazier than me because you are smoking in this age!

Ralph: Oh please come on! Terry smokes also!

Suddenly, a black limousine comes and stops in front of the store. Then, the driver - who wears a blue suit with white gloves and a black hat - gets out of the car and opens the door for his boss; the Colonel Charles. The latter wears a closed black leather jacket like Ralph and black pants and boots too. He shakes hands with Mina and Ralph and says to the latter when he looked at his getup: