Adoption Papers

-7 years later-

Kirishima and Bakugou had been married for seven years. After graduating from UA High School and becoming Pro Heroes, they had built a life together, known to the world as Red Riot and Ground Zero. Now, at the age of 23, they were ready to expand their family.

One morning, Bakugou tried to wake up his husband. "Eiji, wake up.". But to no avail, Kirishima still didn't woke up.

So, he tried once again. "Wake up, Eijirou."

"5 more minutes...." Kirishima grumbled in his sleep.

"Shitty hair, fucking wake up because we're gonna go to the Orphanage!"

"..........."

"We're gonna go to the Orphanage?"

"Yes, we'll adopt a child."

Kirishima suddenly jumps off their bed, hugging his husband. He then kissed his cheek.

"Let's go then!"Kirishima said in excitement.
"What about breakfast?"Bakugou asked.
"Hehehe, Let's go after we eat breakfast."The red head chuckled and both of them went to the dining area.

************************************

Bakugou's P.O.V

We arrived at the Orphanage, the caretaker of the orphans was waiting for us.

"Follow me."The caretaker said.

We entered the Orphanage, it was filled with childrens in different ages. The caretaker told us to wait while she would get the adoption papers.

A child caught my attention, she has long jet-black hair and scarlet red eyes. She was happily playing with the other kids.

"Eiji, look at that child."I pointed at the toddler who caught my attention.
"Do you want to adopt her, Kat?"Eijirou asked and I nodded at his question.

The caretaker arrived, she handed us the adoption papers.

"Did you choose who to adopt?"She asked.
"Yes, we would like to adopt that little girl over there with jet-black hair and scarlet red eyes."Eijirou said.
"Her name is Kaeji, she's a 5 year old cheerful girl. She was abandoned here at the age of 2, her quirk is magma."The caretaker said.
"You can sign the papers."She added.

Eijirou and I signed the papers, after that, the caretaker called Kaeji.

"Kaeji, they will be your parents."The caretaker said it to Kaeji.
"Hi! I'm Kaeji."Kaeji greeted.
"Hello Kaeji, I'm Kirishima Eijirou and this is Kirishima Katsuki."Eijirou said and he then looked at me.
"Do you like us?"He asked. Kaeji nodded enthusiastically and she then hugged us.

-At Kirishima and Bakugou's house-

We bought things such as clothes, toys, shoes, and some books for Kaeji.
We showed her her room, the wallpaper is pale orange and it has a single bed and a bedside table beside it. There is a closet and beside it is a desk.

Kaeji thanked us, and she quickly jumped on her bed.

"Kaeji, what do you wanna call us?"I asked.
"I will call you Papa, and you will be Daddy."She said and pointed at me first, then Eijirou.

We all talked until Kaeji fell asleep between me and Eijirou. Kaeji's bed was big so the three of us fit in.

I got off the bed, walking out of the room to make dinner. I closed the door carefully not to wake the two, then walking to the kitchen.

I cooked gyoza for dinner, it didn't take long when it was fully cooked. I put it in a plate, then settling it in the table at the dining area.

It was 6:00 o'clock when I finished, I went upstairs to wake them up. But before I could open the door, they suddenly came out.

"Good evening, Papa."Kaeji greeted.
"Good evening, Kaeji. Why don't we eat dinner now?"I said, carrying her.
"Why didn't you wake me up so that I can help you?"Eiji asked.
"You were sleeping peacefully with Kaeji, and I don't wanna ruin it."I stated.

Third Person's P.O.V

The family was at the dining area, eating their dinner while Kirishima was talking about inviting their friends.

"Kat, let's do a reunion of Bakusquad."Kirishima suggested.
"That's a waste of time."Bakugou deadpanned.
"C'mon Kat, it's been years since we last saw the rest of the squad."Kirishima whined.
"I want to meet them."Kaeji said cheerfully.
"See, Kaeji wants it too."Kirishima said.
"No."Bakugou groaned.
"Please."Both Kirishima and Kaeji said in chorus, doing puppy eyes.
"Fine, you two really get along."Bakugou grunted.

************************************
677 words

Thank you for reading 😊