Calm before the storm: Part 2

Third Person's P.O.V

Katsuki was getting more and more annoyed of Ayano. Not only she's being clingy to his husband, she's even rude to Katsuki for no reason at all.

And today, Katsuki was fuming with anger.

"Where the hell did she took your Dad?!"Katsuki asked Kaeji, who was scared of his Papa.
"S-she took him out for a friendly date. I think they'll be back later"The dark-haired teen answered not looking at his Papa.
"Tch. Friendly date."The ash-blonde grunted.
"No need to be mad, Pa,it's just a friendly date..."Kaeji squeaked.
"I don't trust that bitch! Haven't you noticed how she's so clingy to your dad? That fucker has trick up her sleeve."Katsuki ranted.
"Where did they went?"He asked.
"They went to a fancy restaurant called 'Diamaunde Palais'."Akio stated as he took a water bottle from the fridge.
"Thank you, Aki. But please, don't barge in when someone's talking."Katsuki said calmly as he looked at his son.
"I apologise for my rudeness."Akio apologized before heading upstairs.

"P-pa, Where are you going?"Kaeji asked as she watch his Papa putting on his shoes beside the door.
"I'm going to get your Dad and no one is stopping me."Katsuki uttered. He opened the door and was greeted by Eijirou and Ayano walking towards the door.
"Finally, You're home."Katsuki exclaimed before grabbing Eijirou inside, then slamming the door closed.
"Kaeji go to your room while me and your Dad are gonna talk."He demanded as he took off his shoes, and Kaeji quickly walk upstairs.

The angry ash-blonde pulled his confused husband with to the living room. Eijirou was oblivious of what was wrong with his husband and why is he so mad about?

"What are you mad about, Kat?"Eijirou asked as Katsuki lets go of his hand.
"I was mad for the fact that you weren't here when I came home and just heard that you went on a shitty date with shitty blondie without even telling me about it! That's what I'm mad about!"Katsuki snapped.
"Oh c'mon Katsuki. This again?"Eijirou groaned as he finger-combed his hair.
"Why are you so against with Ayano? She's just my friend, and there's nothing happening between her and me."Eijirou stated.
"For you, you see nothing. But can't you see it clearly? She looks at you differently."The ash-blonde retorted.
"Stop this jealousy of yours, Katsuki!"Eijirou snapped at his husband.
"Argh! I fucking hate you, Shitty Hair!"Katsuki shouted at him before walking away.

Katsuki left their house, trying to cool himself. He can't believe it, Eijirou had just snapped on him. It made him sad and angry at the same. He took out his phone and called his childhood friend, Todoroki-Midoriya Izuku.

"Kaachan? Is there something wrong?"Izuku asked a hint of worry was in his voice.
"Yeah."Katsuki exclaimed.
"Can I come over?"He added.
"Sure, But could you tell me what's wrong?"Izuku stated.
"I'll tell you later."The ash-blonde mumbled before ending the call.

================================

Katsuki's P.O.V

My eyes were red and puffy from crying, Deku was comforting me while I cried. I arrived at his house a while ago then I explained everything to him. In the middle of my explanation, I started crying. It was embarrassing but I can't help it, it just hurts so much.

"Let all your feelings out, Kaachan."Deku comforted and I continued sobbing.
"It's okay to be jealous. People make mistakes sometimes."He said.
"You should talk it out with Kirishima when you come home. Try apologisi ng to each other."Icy Hot stated as he sat down next to Deku.
"Thanks."I muttered wiping my tears away.
"No problem, Kaachan."Deku chimed before hugging me, and I hugged back. We let go of each other's embrace and he smiled at me.
"You should eat dinner with us."He offered. Well, I'm hungry so why not?
"Sure."I agreed.

I sat down silently on the other side of the table while looking around the dining area. This whole dining room is so extra, it has paintings on the walls!

"Dinner's ready!"Deku announced as he placed the food on the table. It was Soba, my guess is that Todoroki requested it.
"What's for dinner, Ma?"Hiro asked as he sat down beside Todoroki. I snorted when I heard him call Deku Ma, it's just hilarious.
"Soba is for dinner. Your Father's request."Deku answered, before settling down next to Todoroki. And I guessed it right.
"No doubt."I exclaimed and both Deku and Hiro laughed while Todoroki glared at me.

================================

I arrived home around 10 o'clock. I quietly entered the house which was dark, guessing that everyone's asleep.
When I was about to walk past the living room, I saw a figure sitting on the couch. And I knew who it was.

"Where did you went?"

I turned on the light and the whole room was lit up. I looked back at the couch, where Eijirou was, his back facing me.

"I went to Izuku's house."I answered truthfully as I walked towards him.
"Ei,"I called, putting my hand on his shoulder.
"I'm sorry for being jealous."I apologized. He stood up and faced me,   then cupping my cheeks with his hands.
"It's okay, Kat. I'm sorry too for snapping at you."He apologized.
"I forgive you too."I said and hugged him. He hugged me back before lightly kissing me on my lips.

************************************
929 words

Thank you for reading (^^)/