Chapter 14

I sat down on a bench as my thoughts didn't leave my mind.

What if I had really made the biggest mistake of my life?

But why did Jimin propose to me, he knew that I have to marry Jungkook.

"The only way I could make mom happy is if I marry Jungkook." I whispered under my breath.

I kept telling myself that I was doing this for my mom, but what if I'm catching feelings for Jungkook?

I have to avoid him, I know he's in love with Nahyun.

Then I stood up and took a deep breath and decided to buy dinner since I was not in the mood to cook anything.

20 minutes later

"I'm home!" I said, waiting for a response.

"Y/n? Why are you home already?" Jungkook asked, as he was walking down the stairs.

"I.. it doesn't matter, here I brought you dinner." I smiled and hand him the bag of food.

He opened the bag and checked what was inside while heading to the table.

"I've been craving these! thanks Y/n" he chuckled and looked at me.

I smiled at him, but then it faded away.. the thought of Jimin came back to me.

"You alright? What's wrong?" He put the bag of food down and slowly walked up to me.

"It's really nothing Jungkook.. I-I need to go.." I said as my voice cracked.

I looked down and was about to run up starts but he pinned me against the wall.

I was terrified, not knowing what to do but just stare at his eyes.

Our faces were inches away from each other

So close where we almost-

*hey guys! I will post chapter 15 today, I didn't sleep yet and it's 6:00 am here hahaha let me know if you want me to put smut next chapter 😂 don't worry it's not gonna be so inappropriate, unless you guys want it too be ;) hahahaha jk! make sure to wait for chapter 15!