Chapter 12

I present to you.. Chapter 12!

As Jimin drove away you open the door seeing Nahyun on top of Jungkook making out deeply.

You ignore them and went upstairs closing your door in anger.

"Why am I even jealous?" you ask yourself.

You thought about it for a moment..

           ..Do I really love Jimin?..

You run to your bed in frustration, grabbed your pillow and screamed to let all your feelings out.

*knock knock..*

"What the hell do you want?!" I shouted.

The door slowly opened..

You stood up and walked towards the door.

The door opened revealing the man who caused you so much stress.

"Hey Y/n Nahyun spilled some juice on her clothes and I was wondering if you could let her borrow a shirt of yours?" Jungkook asked.

"Sure whatever I don't fucking care" I say with no emotion whilst walking to my closet and grabbed the first shirt I could find.

I threw it at him and shut the door..

Huh? what the heck?

I couldn't close the door.. until I noticed Jungkook's foot was on the way.

"Is there anything else you need?" I said while trying to close the door.

Damn his foot is strong.. But what does he want?

He pushed the door open making me trip on my feet.

He came in and sat with me on the floor.

"Is there something wrong between you and Jimin? he asked.

I stood up. "No ofcourse no-"

Jungkook stood up, standing super close to me.

I sighed and looked down. What was i supposed to say? that nothing is wrong with me and Jimin?

I looked him straight in the eyes and said "No Jungkook, nothing is wrong.. can you please leave now?"

"Hm but I think I heared you scream-"

"Jungkook get out!" I pushed him with all my strength and shut the door, turned off the lights and lied down in bed.. I had trouble sleeping that night.

Next Day 9:05 AM

I decided to wear this for the day

I have to meet Jimin today...

I came downstairs and Jungkook..

MADE BREAKFAST??!!????!!

"Are you cooking breakfast?" I laughed.

Jungkook chuckled. "Yeah I am and it's gonna be the best thing you'll ever taste" he said with confidence.

I went to sit down and I was actually kinda excited.

10 minutes later..

"Here you go" he handed me a plate with..

Burnt eggs and bacon?!

"Jungkook this is literally burnt!"

He laughed "Just eat it and stop complaining"

I tasted it and I'm not gonna lie it's not that bad!

"So about last night.." Jungkook said.

"Listen Jungkook I'm sorry.. I was really frustrated last night"

He nodded and I was done eating so I put my plate away and headed my way to meet Jimin.

I was feeling anxious, but I kept myself together.

Jimin told me to meet him somewhere.. and I have something to tell him..

20 minutes later and I arrived at this place. It looks very fancy.

I went in and I immediately see Jimin waving his hand at me, with a big smile on his face.

He looked so dressed up! Well probably because this is a fancy restaurant..

He hugged me tight and kissed my forehead softly.

"Jimin you should have told me this was a fancy restaurant! I'm the only one looking like this here!" I giggled.

He laughed and pulled me closer.

"Hey everyone! look at my stunning girlfriend!" Jimin shouted.

What is he doing?!

I was blushing so hard.

"My girl can wear literally anything and she would still be gorgeous!" he shouted while locking our eyes together.

He's too precious.. I don't think he will be able to handle what I'm about to say..

I was going to say something but then..

He went down on one knee, pulled out a small box from his pocket and..

to be continued..

~
hey everyone! I would like to thank you all so much for reading my book. I never thought this would ever happen! I truly appreciate all the support you have been given me and apologize for I have not been active here. Please keep safe everyone ily! ❤️🥺