O N E

Alana's POV:

I wake up from the loud alarm clock again, as I groan, getting up lazily.
I go and check myself in the mirror, a disappointment, a mess... A sleepy mess.

I go to the kitchen to find a grumpy MiSo chewing on her toast, with eyes half open.

"Hey bestie, you're late.. Again"

She sais as I hit my forehead... Taehyung would kill me.

I remember the first time seeing Taehyung, when I first saw him, he had those eyes, and the deep voice and everything... Until he opened his mouth.. I swear, not a single good word has come from him.

Yes I do work for him, I'm his secretary -_-
But I just dislike Taehyung with a passion.
He never helps me, never repeats things twice, he's cold and self centered!

I rush to my room to get dressed properly, as I put on my outfit, the black pencil skirt and a white shirt.
I put on my make up really quick and yeet myself out of the shared apartment with my bestie.

My apartment was really close to my workplace, which is one of the biggest companies in Seoul.

I rush inside, grabbing all the files and papers, and make my entrance to my boss's office.

"I'm really sorry I jus-"

The tall male turned around, looking at me straight in the eyes, walking closer and closer to me, his face only a few centimeters away from mine, as he looked at me dead in the eyes.

"You leave me, Kim Taehyung, the CEO of the biggest company in Seoul wait 12 minutes for you? "

I just look down, not knowing what to say.

"Look at me when I speak to you" He said in his deep, cold voice.

I look at him as he tilted his head to the table, signaling me to start working.
I nod quickly, rushing to the table that was full of papers, documents, checks and tons of work I had to get done.

I grab all the papers in my arms, and leave his office to go to mine.
As I walk on the corridor, two of my coworkers join me.

"He was angry. You're still alive? "
Said Jungkook, as he walked with me.

Lisa rolled her eyes, also joining my sprint to the office. 
"Who does he think he is huh? "

"Lisa! Shut up or you'll get fired! "
Jungkook says, shushing her.

I just giggle as we finally arrive at my office. I put the papers down, hugging Lisa and Jungkook.

"He's too much sometimes you guys" I say, reading some papers.

"Alana, have you had breakfast today? " Lisa asks, looking at me worried.

"No not really, you see, I don't have time" I laugh nervously.

Suddenly we hear some footsteps, walking towards my office as we all stand up straight.
I could see from the window that it was him.
His presence. His walk. His stare. It was all about him in his world.

He opens the door quickly, getting in and raising an eyebrow.

"What do we have here? Do you all think this is normal? To gather here to chat? "

"It's not that, we were talking ab-"

"I didn't ask for you to speak Lisa. Use your mouth elsewhere. Now get to work all of you. " He sternly said, looking at me angry.

"Yes sir" We all say, getting back to work.

Lisa and Jungkook leave the office, leaving me and Taehyung alone.

He came closer to me, looking into my eyes deeply, hovering me completely.

"Alana..? "  He said.

__________
A/n:
Hello guys, if you liked it please vote and comment! Make sure to follow me!
Thank you!
New chapters about to come.
💓💘💗💕💓💕💗💓