#1 - Rain

One of the characters that will be in the story!

This is my first time ever drawing a wheelchair, so I apologize if it isn't good ^^'

She is a siren girl, and she can't talk through the water mask that she wears when she's out of water so she talks in ASL. She can speak fine when she in in a body of water because she can take her mask off then.

          Gender: F          Age: 21          Height: 7'1(with entire tail)          Birth date: 11/21/1998

          Eye color: Brown/ Red          Skin color: Tan          Build: Lean-muscular hourglass/pear

          Hair Color: Brown w/ orange highlights(done later)          Hairstyle: Unruly

          Hair Texture: Soft when washed and brushed but easily tangled. Looks fluffy usually

          Markings: Gills on sides of neck, orange fins on sides of face(covered by hair), tattoos of gills on the sides of face as a marking from her home.

          Usual Expression: Slight smile but pretty neutral otherwise          Needs: Wheelchair, asl             translator/notebook and pen 

          Sexuality: Pan

     A bit of backstory: She was taken in by the pastas when she was found singing on a beach after drowning a victim. The pasta, not affected by her singing, spoke to her and asked if she'd like to join them. She was given this chair that was modified to have an umbrella that had constant rain falling from it to keep her covered in water at pretty much all times, as well as this mask with a water filter attached to it. She lives at the New Gen camp now.

     Personality: She usually keeps to herself but is pretty easy to get along with. She likes to bug people that she takes a liking to and will stick pretty close to them. She sticks close to the people close to her. She seems pretty easy going unless you piss her off. She is beyond terrifying when she is angry. She can be pretty hyper and likes to go swim at those times. She is a fun person to hang with though she can sometimes think otherwise. Super loyal friend. She is emo and likes emo music, though her personality contradicts stereotypes. 

     Usual clothes: She usually tend to wear cooler clothes because the ocean is cold and that is what she is used to. Her everyday outfit usually consists of a band tee/ tank top, and a thin raincoat/poncho of some sort because wet fabric sucks. 

     Items she normally has on her: Her wheel chair, umbrella, and mask, as well as a waterproof notebook and pen(which actually exist and are the coolest things), and some waterproof make up in a small ocean themed bag. She has a small, clear, and waterproof backpack thing that was given to her by her best friends at the camp that she keeps her things in.