Ch.5

The next day I walked to school with Brandon by my side. He kept kissing me and calling me cute like I was his pet bunny. "Hey want to meet at lunch?" He looked at me and blushed. "Sure!"

We soon reached school only to be looked at by the 'popular' with confused looks and greeted by my friends. "Alice!" All three of them spoke at once. "Hey guys, what's up?" "Are you with CCP boy?!" They all blushed and glanced at Brandon. "CC what? And wait Brandon?" I was confused. "Cute Cool and Popular. And YES! Brandon!" They all looked excited. "Well yes I guess." I was blushing till Brandon came up to us.

"What are you girls talking about?" He was smiling his crooked smile and blushed when he looked at me. "Nothing! Just what's for lunch!" He chuckled and blushed at me. "Oh, I see." He then grabs my hands and pulls me into another kiss. At school! With my friends watching! And everybody else!

I was flushed with bright red with embarrassment but I kissed him back cause I love him. He then parted our lips and I saw his face was also flushed with blush. "See you at acting babe." He then hugged me and left. I was blushing like a tomato. "OMG!!!" My friends were all staring at me with big eyes trying to believe what they just saw.

"Did what I think just happened happen?!" They were all blushing and hugging me laughing. Then they soon drowned me with questions. "So was that your first kiss or did you have one earlier? Did you have sex? Do the other CCP's know? How did you meet? What does he smell like? Where did you kiss? Did you have a rough make out session? Ect."

"I'll answer your questions at lunch but for now, no that was not my first kiss I did have one yesterday from him. No we did not have sex. And I guess now all of the other CCP's know" I was blushing and they were giggling. "Well good luck girl! See you at lunch. And after she said that the homeroom bell rang.

I then went to homeroom to be greeted by Josh again. "Hey Josh!" He was smiling back "hey Alice!" He looked at me in the eyes then down at my outfit. "That's a really cute skirt if you ask me." He smiled and I guess he winked or there was something in his eye? "Why thank you Josh, Forever 21 has my style!" I smiled and took my seat. "So have you heard of the dance tomorrow?" Josh asked at he handed me a flyer. "Really?! That's just cool!" I was excited and all I can think about in my mind was me and Brandon dancing together.

"They told me that they are allowing you to go since you are new and have not caused trouble. What a good girl." She blushed at me and smiled. "That's great!" So at 5:00 to 10:00?" I asked. "Yup, and I wanted to ask yo-" he was cut of by the 1 period bell. "Tell me later, bye!" I smiled and waved him bye as I left to class. He looked unhappy by that fact but he still smiled an waved me later.

As I left homeroom an off to English, science, I started to fell butterflies fill me as the ending bell of 2 period rings and I get up to go to drama. My favorite class for two reasons, Brandon and I love to act!
On my way I see a figure move in a steady pace towards my direction. It slowly started to form a girl and I recognize it was Carrie.... Fuck.

"Well look who it is! Butter feet has come again to the queen bee's territory. What a shame that she can't be exempted by others here. What a little shit!" She spat I'm my face and I can see her other friends giggle behind her and chatting about me. "I saw you yesterday talking to my future husband, what do you think a piece of shit like you can get him?" She looked very pleased and her comment. "FYI He is already mine, we are dating and he loves me more then he will ever love the bitch standing in front of me." She looked shocked and looked me straight in the eyes.

"I'll believe that when when dogs can make Gucci bags!" She then sashayed away into class.

And just as I was about to enter, Brandon stands in my way and holds out his hand, "madam, may I escort you?" He blushed and gives me a tender smile. "Why thank you kind gentleman!" And out if no where he picks me up bridle style and I giggle and he laughs of my sudden surprise.

"Light as a feather, but sweet as a treat!" He kisses my cheek and puts me down. He holds my hand and looks me in the eyes. "I heard your fight with Carrie and I want you to know that I will never leave you, I'll always love you." He looks me softly and then eyes me to turn around, "they're watching, let's give her the truth." I blush and nod my head.

Under half a second his lips met mine again and this time he went deeper into my mouth, I did the same and we kept it quiet so the others could not hear but can see. He then parted my lips and looked at me, "I love you Alice."

" I love you too Brandon "