Soul Reaper Family Chapter 7

Welcome everyone to the next chapter Soul Reaper Family, and welcome back my friend, Kaizoku.

Kaizoku: Yo.

Before we go into the story, we have our guest today and it is- (Sees someone changed the guest name) Kisuke Urahara...!?

Urahara: (Bust in like he owns the place) "Well, thank you for having me~!"

What the-!? How did you get in here!? You weren't supposed to be here!

Kaizoku: (Mutters) Well, not yet, anyway... (Reveals his name to the audience and not everyone else)

We don't have time for his, guess he's doing the disclaimer...

Kaizoku: Right. Kisuke, please lead us off.

Urahara: "You just want me to just do the disclaimer? I had a skit and show that I wanted to do-"

No, we do not have time...

Urahara: "Fine. Light/Xarazechi and Kaizoku don't own Bleach or the plot, just OCs, some side plots on the side and changes to the original story that they make."

Kaizoku: And now we begin the battle between the bodies and the souls.

Enjoy the chapter.

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 7: Greetings from a Stuffed Lion, Tiger and Porcelain Doll

"Last time, Ichigo, Yuzu and Karin each swallowed a Gikongan that pushed their souls out of their body," Rukia recapped. "And these opportunists took their body, and they are wreaking havoc."

"It turned out that they were actually Mod-Souls and their motivations are to survive," Zacory continued.

"We've got to catch them so Ichigo, Yuzu and Karin can reclaim their bodies while they're still intact," Rukia finished.

______________________________________________________________________________

(At the Urahara Shop)

Urahara came out with a rapped package. "Like They say," he started, "guess what's done is done."

"Um... Urahara, sir?" Ururu called as she appeared behind Urahara.

"Huh?" he wondered, looking at her.

"I... um... I am sorry." She apologized to him. "I know this is all my fault. I hope that you're not mad at me."

This made said man chuckle and reach out to her. She whimpered and closed her eyes, scared of what he would do. He gently patted her on the head, and said to her, looking at her, "There's no need to be afraid, Ururu. We're in this together. So you made a big mistake." He the brought her in to hug her, to reissue said girl. "I mean, you didn't do it on purpose." This made the girl teary eyed. "Accidents happen. Don't you worry. I'll take care of everything."

"Oh, Mr. Kisuke...!" Ururu sobbed in joy and cries in his shoulder.

"There, now. It's okay." Kisuke assured.

"Excuse me, Mr. Kisuke?" Tessai called as he and Jinta appeared. "Everything's ready, sir."

Kisuke turns to Tessai. "Good. Let's collect the merchandise." He replied.

"Yes sir." Tessai nodded.

"Alright!" Jinta exclaimed in joy. The four were prepared to go and find the Mod Souls... and destroy them.