Soul Reaper Family Chapter 12

Welcome everyone to the twelfth chapter of Soul Reaper Family. With me again is my friend and co-writer, Kaizokuoniiorewanaru.

Kaizoku: Hello.

Now this is where the major changes will occur thanks to three Kuroshaki's powers impowering more people.

Kaizoku: That's right.

Yep. So did you bring in today's guest?

Kaizoku: ... Might take her a while to get here.

... Do I dare ask who...?

???: "W-Wait! Don't start without me!"

Kaizoku: Well, stumbling in this episode... Orihime Inoue.

... Huh, not as bad as I thought.

Kaizoku: Huh?

Nothing. Anyways, welcome Orihime.

Orihime: "It's nice to meet everyone!"

You know why you're here?

Orihime: "To, uh... Hmm... Why AM I here...?"

(Looks to Kaizoku) Did you forget to tell her...?

Kaizoku: I told her. In fact, I just flippin' DID before she got here. She is A DITZ, remember?

(Groans) I was hoping it was just an act...

Kaizoku: How WOULD it be an act?

You'd be surprised how many tropes of the ditzy girls actually being a genuine there are in media...

Kaizoku: ... What?

Forget it. Let's just get the disclaimer done before we finish this next year... again...

Orihime: "Oh! That's what I need to do! (Clears her throat) These two don't own anything. The only own our reactions to the show."

(Sweatdrop) ... I think you got the wrong one...

Kaizoku: ... What do you mean...?

This isn't the Bleach reaction story; this is the Soul Reaper Siblings story...

Orihime: "Oh! Whoops! Wrong script!" (Tries looking for it)

(Hands her the right one) Here. I always keep a copy.

Orihime: "Oh! Thank you..."

You're welcome. Now please.

Orihime: "R-Right! These two don't own anything. The only own the changes in the story as well as any characters that debut in this story."

Thank you, now onto the chapter... finally...

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 12: A Gentle Right Arm, A Deceptive Shot, and a Fearful Speed

(Alleyway)

Ichigo, Kon and Uryu were all looking at each other, Ichigo waiting for Uryu to explain the rules. "Okay. Now tell me what the rules are for this thing. Let's get started already."

Uryu pulls out a small silver object out of his pocket. "We'll use this to begin. It'll help." He said, confusing Ichigo.

"Huh? And what is that?" Ichigo asked.