Soul Reaper Family Chapter 8

Hello everyone and welcome to the eighth instalment to Soul Reaper Family. With me again is my friend Kaizokuoniiorewanaru.

Kaizoku: Heyooo!

So, who do we have for today?

That would be this kid. *points at Jinta*

Jinta: (Comes in grandiose) "Thank you! Thank you! The Great Jinta is here~!"

Kaizoku: *corpses* Yeah, okay. (Note: Corpsing is British theatrical slang for unintentionally laughing during a non-humorous performance or when a role in a humorous performance is intended to be played "straight".)

Jinta: "Hey don't laugh at me!"

(Looks to Kaizoku) Why do we keep bring the crazy ones?

Jinta: "HEY!!!"

Kaizoku: Hey, hey, hey. This was YOUR idea.

I was hoping not to bring in the loons, we have the power after all... That or people find it funny.

Kaizoku: Heh. Whatever. Let's have Jinta do the disclaimer.

Right, Jinta, if you will?

Jinta: "Okay, fine. These two do not own Bleach which is owned by Viz Media and whoever else owns Bleach. They just own the changes to the story."

Now onto the story.

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 8: June 17, Memories in the Rain

It was the next day, June 17, a very sunny day, and the Kurosaki's were walking up to the graveyard to visit their mother. Isshin was blowing a whilst.

"Ah... Boy, we're never going to get to the top..." Yuzu groaned.

"Speak for yourself," Karin told her, walking up the hill fine. "This hill's no problem. ... And please don't let dad hear you say that..."

"You can do it Yuzu!" Isshin called out, hand standing now making all three sibling sweatdrop. "Hang in there! You see!? Dad's on your side!"

"Now you did it..." Karin groans. She then turned back up to look at the way they were going. "Just ignore... or else he'll never stop..." She kept walking up the hill. "Giving guys like him attention only encourages them..."

Isshin suddenly has a glint in his eyes. "You're wrong about that." Isshin declared as he runs on his hands. "I'm automatically encouraged, even if you ignore me!"

Karin turned around and shouted to her sister, "Look out Yuzu!"

Yuzu dodges in time for her father to slid past her saying, "Father Slide Attack says, 'This way to the top'!"

Karin then kicked him like a soccer ball, shouting, "AND DAUHTER SAYS 'GO BACK TO BOTTEM'!" He was then rolling back down the hill like a ball, barely missing Ichigo. Karin was posing victoriously, but then got bat up. "Now we can walk in peace for a while," she stated, walking away.

Ichigo breathed out, feeling himself a little exhausted. "Man, it's hot." He pointed out. "Even in the middle of June, this kind of heat's a little unusual." He said to himself before thinking back to their mother's death. 'That day was also June 17. But that day was completely different.' He thought.

"Uh, Ichigo," Karin called out.

"Yeah Karin?" he asked her.

"We did ask for Rukia and Zacory to give us the day off, right?" Yuzu asked.