Realization

Addy sat on her bed pondering, maybe Beth was right all along about coach. She didn't know how she never saw it sooner. "Was I blinded by the thought that she actually cared about me?" She thought. She reached for her phone with the thought of texting Beth but in a split second she decided not to.
NEXT DAY
Morning rolled around and Addy went to the kitchen. There she saw her mom holding the white trash bag she hid in her closet from the night of Will's suicide?...... murder? She didn't know anymore.
      "You want to explain to me why your cheer shoes you supposedly couldn't find is inside a bag with blood which you hid in your closet?" Her mom asked.
"Why were you going through my stuff" Addy asked in a tone.
"I'm your mother I can do as I please" Her mom said.
"Can we talk about this later I'm gonna be late for school. I promise I'll answer all your questions when I get home" Addy said.
Her mom looked at her for a second then decided to let it go for now.
Addy got to school and the first person she saw was coach. Colette walked up to Addy. "We need to talk" she said. But for the first time Addy ignored her and walked over to her friends.

Beth POV
"Wow Hanlon! You and your lover in a fight?" I said as I saw Addy walk pass coach like she was nothing.
"Can we talk?" She said to me. I looked at her face and she seemed agitated so I said "Sure". We entered an empty classroom and stood in silence until I heard her say "You were right".
"I'm right about a lot of things Addy you have to be specific" I said.
"You were right about coach. She's no good" I heard her whisper.
"What made you finally come to your senses?" I asked.
"I'm about to tell you something and you gotta promise not to tell anyone" she said.
"I promise"
"The night of Sarge Will's death. I was there" She mumbled but I heard her perfectly.
"What do you mean you were there Addy?" I asked in shock.
"I wasn't there when it happened but I was there after. Coach called me and told me to meet her at Will's apartment when I got there he was laying there dead. Blood everywhere" she said.
"Addy what else happened?" I asked.
"Coach was going on about how she just found him like that and how we couldn't tell anyone or call the police cause then they would know she was involved with him and she couldn't let Matt find out. I accidentally stepped in some of Sarge Will's blood and coach washed it off in the sink and wiped down the whole place and stuffed everything in a trash bag and handed it to me" she proclaimed.
"Okay so you got rid of the bag then right?" I asked.
"Not exactly" she looked at me and said.
"Addy what do you mean not exactly! what did you do with the bag?" I whisper yelled.
"Everything was happening so fast I wasn't thinking I hid the bag in my closet and.. and.. and" she started to stutter.
"And what! Addy?" I asked.
"And my mom found the bag in my closet and now I have to explain how it got there when I get home." She finally said.
There I stood! With all this information looking at Addy like wtf did she get herself into.