Demon(Shinobu Kocho x Demon Fem Reader)

Shinobu Kocho x Demon Fem Reader
Angst

"Thank you (Y/N), you've made my dream come true."Shinobu said as her head rested on (Y/N)'s shoulder.They're having their own sweet moment at the roof of the butterfly estate.

(Y/N) turned her head to Shinobu,"What dream is it?"She asked the Insect Pillar.

"My parents were killed by the demons before,but luckily my sister and I were saved by demon slayers."She spoke softly.

(Y/N) looked at the moon as she placed her hand on Shinobu's shoulder and pulling her closer.

"My Nee-san and I became demon slayers,to avenge our parents.But she was killed too,by an Upper Demon."She continued.(Y/N) didn't say anything,instead she waits on what Shinobu would say next.

"She dreamt of becoming friends with demons.Even in her final moments,she pitied them."She said, a tear formed in the edge of her eye,which (Y/N) immediately wiped.

"Pity demons?Befriend them?I can't possibly do that.Why would you be friends with monsters who killed innocent people?But if it's my sister's dream,then this should be mine too, even if it's impossible." She removed her head from (Y/N)'s shoulder and looked at her.

Shinobu gave (Y/N) a genuine smile as she looked at her.

"But then I met you (Y/N),everything turned around in an instant.I never thought a day would come,where I can speak casually with a demon.
I never even thought of falling in love with one."She smiled as she hugged (Y/N).

(Y/N) hugged her back,happy that she was special to Shinobu.

"Aishiteru(I love you), (Y/N)."

(Y/N) felt a lump on her throat.She can't do this any longer.She felt hot liquid flowing from her cheeks. Being a demon,despite not eating any humans, she's never gonna be accepted by the society.Not until she met Shinobu and the others.She felt the same way Shinobu does,but...

'I'm sorry Shinobu.'

---

"Blood Demon Art,Blood Explosion."(Y/N) attacked once again.She bit her lip as she tried to hold back tears.She can't believe it,she's betraying the person who trusted her the most.She betrayed the people who accepted her.She kidnapped her and tortured her.

"Didn't that insect pillar brat know anything about the Blue Spider Lily?"Muzan asked,(Y/N) stopped in her tracks as she looked at Muzan.

"She knew nothing,"(Y/N) said,she lowered her head as she looked at the ground.She can't look at Shinobu anymore.

'All you ever did was accept me,and here I am taking that kindness for granted.I'm so sorry.'

"Go work for us,be a demon and let's conquer the world together.I'll give you a lot of my blood."Muzan offered Shinobu,who just looked at him in disgust.

"I...I will n-never be a horrible being like you."Shinobu managed to stutter.

Muzan raised an eyebrow at her."Is that so?Then she's useless,might as well kill her,make her your first meal."He smirked as he saw (Y/N) shiver.The thought of eating humans make (Y/N) disgusted,even if she's a demon.Muzan is clearly toying the two of them.(Y/N) just stood there,frozen.

"Can't eat her (Y/N)?You know what will happen to your little brother once you've disobeyed me."He added,the smirk never leaving his face.Oh how (Y/N) just wanna kill him,but she's powerless against him.

(Y/N) was living a simple life before.She was happy and contented.Not until Muzan came,he destroyed her little town,gave them blood in search for a demon who can conquer the sun.