Under The Same Sky(Muichiro Tokito)

Muichiro Tokito x Female Reader
Angst

"Ne Muichiro,I wonder...Are you happy now?"(Y/N) asked as she hugged her knees,she watched the rain fall from outside as she reminisced her memories with the said boy.

"(Y/N)-chan!Look this is for you!" Muichiro said as he presented a necklace in front of (Y/N).

"It's pretty!But,what is this for?"(Y/N) asked as she hold the heart pendant.

"I just wanted to give you a gift,I found the pendant when I was searching through our stuff.It reminded me of you immediately."
He explained.

"You're funny Mui-kun,what if it's something important to your parents before?Would you still give it away?"

"You're important to me too,I would still give it to you.I know you'll take care of it.Let me put that on you,"
Muichiro grabbed the necklace and put it on (Y/N).He fixed (Y/N)'s tangled (h/c) hair along the way,he smiled as the necklace was perfect for her.

"I love you (Y/N),"He whispered to her ear as he kissed her cheeks.

(YlN) smiled at the boy,"I love you too Muichiro."

"Yuck! Don't make me hear all those lovey dovey gross things!"Yuichiro bitterly said in disgust.

"You're just jealous!"Muichiro stuck out his tongue at his twin.

Yuichiro rolled his eyes."I'm out of here,(Y/N) that necklace is important.Protect it."He said as he walked out.

But in truth, he was happy for his twin and his friend.

Muichiro kissed her cheek."You heard my brother,"

(Y/N) held the pendant tightly.She smiled as she kissed Muichiro's cheek."I'll take care of it."

Muichiro smiled at his girl"I know you will,"

(Y/N) opened her palm to reveal the necklace that Muichiro gave to her, she smiled bitterly.The necklace was good as new,Muichiro wasn't wrong when he said she's gonna take care of it.

"Oh?"(Y/N) touched her cheek,it was wet."Did I cry again?"She laughed a bit,tears rapidly flowing out of her eyes.

"What if you lost your memories?Will you still remember me?Will you still love me?"

"With or without memories,my heart will always belong to you (Y/N)."

(Y/N) lovingly smiled at the boy.
"Promise me,you won't forget me,no matter what."

"I promise,I won't forget you (Y/N)."

"You promised...So why did you stare at me like that?"

(YlN)'s eyes widened.It's been a few months since she last saw him. Yuichiro's dead body was found,but not Muichiro.She had hoped that he was alive and they'll meet again.Her wish came true.She smiled in relief as he walked to him.

He disappeared like a bubble.(Y/N) never knew that it was demons attacked them.She was absolutely happy to see him again.

"Mui-kun!"She waved her hand as she was about to hug the boy.It was really him,(Y/N) was relieved.

The boy turned around.His eyes no longer sparkling as he stared at her."Do I know you?"

(YlN) stood frozen as he passed by her.

"Demons and demon slayers exists?
I never knew what happened that time you disappeared, I'm sorry Muichiro.I wasn't there for you when you suffered so much."

(Y/N) noticed that the rain have stopped falling,she stood up and looked at the window.

"Ne Muichiro,hearts know where they belong don't they?"(Y/N) looked at the sky outside,it was full of stars.

The scent of rain was still there,but it didn't bother her one bit.

"What if we got seperated?How are we gonna find each other?"Muichiro slightly chuckled as his girl was frantic about everything.

He planted a kiss on her lips to shut her up.

"Even if we got seperated,we will find a way.Hearts know where they belong do they?Even if we got lost, we'll cross paths again someday.I promise you that."Muichiro said,making (Y/N) calm.

Meanwhile,the Mist Pillar looked at the sky and admired the stars frok his window.But there was something missing,he didn't know what was it.His memories?It's been gone for a long time,but it didn't feel like this at all.

"See you again Mui-kun!"
"I'll never stop loving you Mui-kun,I promise."
"Take care of yourself Muichiro,"

Muichiro held his head as it was in pain.Many blurry image of a girl flashed into his mind.

"Arghh!"Muichiro yelped in pain.The other pillars heard him.All of them are staying at Ubuyashiki's place for their semi-annual pillar meeting.

"Tokito-kun,I heard the noise are you alright-"Mitsuri and the others went to the room where he was staying.

"Tokito-kun,why are you crying?"
Iguro asked him.

"Am I?"Muichiro touched his cheek, it was wet.Why was he crying?

"Arghh!"Muichiro felt the pain ij his head getting stronger.He kneeled down as his tears fell on the ground.The image of the girl getting clearer by the second.

"I'll go get some painkillers." Shinobu said as she ran to get her stuff.The other pillars went to him.

(H/C)-colored hair,(S/C)-colored skin,sparkling (E/C)-colored eyes,a warm smile.

"(Y-Y/N)?"He muttered,not knowing whose name it is.

Was it someone he knew in the past?Was that name important to him?

Muichiro tried to remember,but the once clear image became blurry again.

"N-No,who is she?"Muichiro cried. He badly wanted to remember the girl.

"Are you alright Tokito-kun?" Rengoku asked him as he help him stood up.Muichiro wiped his own tears.

"I'm fine,just tired.Sorry for worrying everyone.Thanks for the concern."
Muichiro said as he smiled weakly.

The other pillars left him reluctantly with the painkillers and some food on his bedside table.

"(Y/N)...Who are you?"Muichiro asked once more as he looked again at the window.Tears flowing out of his eyes even when he does know the reason.A shooting star passed by the sky.

"Why does that name give me a nostalgic feeling?But at the same time it hurts me?"Muichiro asked the sky,though he know he'll never get an answer from it.

A shooting star passed by (Y/N)'s sky.She smiled hopelessly.

"We're under the same sky aren't we?I really do hope we cross paths again."(Y/N) said,wishing she'll meet him again one day.

"Even if we got seperated,we will find a way.Hearts know where they belong do they?Even if we got lost, we'll cross paths again someday.I promise you that,"

(Y/N) smiled bitterly at the memory.