Chapter 1

Park Jimin

Everyone knows who Park Jimin is, the guy who wins lots of trophies and medals, the small pink-haired guy who achieves grade A of all the subjects he's taken and the boy who is the teacher's pet of course. Yes, that's Park Jimin, but others preferred to call him STRAIGHT A.

Park Jimin is a social butterfly, he is a friend of all, though lots of students takes advantage of him and befriend him only because they needed answers to their homework, Jimin don't mind it. He likes to help others and care such small things.

"Beomgyu!" Jimin calls and places the order in the counter. Park Jimin works part-time job as a barista in Yoongi's cafe. He left his hometown busan last year and since then he started to pay his own bills, find a dorm and be independent. Life is pretty smooth for him.

"Thanks hyung" Beomgyu takes his order and left. " Tae, lets clean up" Jimin says, glancing at the wall clock. "We're gonna close in about 10 minutes" Jimin stated and takes the rug and the glass cleaner.

he noticed that Taehyung was just silent leaning against the counter.

"Hey.." Jimin approached him.

"You okay?" the pink-haired guy asked his best friend as he placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I broke up with him.." Taehyung mumbled with a teary eyes.

"Your secret boyfriend?! Why?! " Jimin was shocked, he was pretty sure Taehyung told him that he was the one for him.

" he was cheating on me, i caught him making out with the captain of the cheerleading team, Irene" Taehyung sniffles , trying to hold back his tears. Even though Jimin doesn't know Taehyung's boyfriend, he can't help but to feel the anger build up like he is about to pop a vein. Taehyung refused to tell Jimin, because he wanted to make sure the rationship and Jimin would stop complaining about his exes no more, and gives him advice about love, which is stupid considering Jimin never had a relationship before and he acts like an expert.

"WHAT?! THAT SON OF A BITC--"

"Why aren't you two cleaning yet? It's time already" Yoongi, the owner of the shop interrupted, brows raised, The two workers, mumbled an apology and immediately takes their cleaning materials.

"After cleaning you can go home, I'll close the shop tonight" Yoongi utters.

After five-minutes the two finished cleaning and left the shop. While walking in the ally side by side, Jimin can't stop himself from ranting about Taehyung's ex, who he doesn't even know because Taehyung wouldn't mention his name no matter what he do.

" This is why i won't tell you who he is because you're gonna kill him!" - Taehyung

" I will!, I'll find out on my own and I will eventually kill him" Jimin says with desperation and anger filled his voice.

"Jiminahh please" Taehyung slinged his arms on Jimin's.

"Just leave this be, I' don't want to cause anymore trouble" Taehyung begs.

Jimin shakes his head. " He is so mean, i hate cheaters!" Taehyung rolls his eyes, there is no way he can change Jimin's mind.

"Of course you hate cheaters, Mr. Straight A" teased Taehyung causing Jimin to groan.

"UGH! shut up Taehyung, that nickname is getting old!"

The two boys couldn't stop bickering until they reached their dorm. Yes, they are roommates for a year now. Taehyung was the one who helped him when he transferred here in the city: Seoul, and ever since the two boys are inseparable.

------ Morning -------

school bell rings..

" Okay, class dismissed!" Jimin stood up and collected his things.

"except for you Jimin, stay for a while" His professor Namjoon in the subject mathematics says, sending shivers in Jimin's spine because as far as he knows, he didn't do anything wrong.

but then...

oh my god is he gonna punish me because i corrected his pronunciation?!

Jimin panics.

"come here" everyone has left the classroom, that made Jimin nervous.

Jimin stands in front of Namjoon's table, fingers fidgeting as he bite his bottom lip.

"Jimin ---"

" I'm sorry for correcting your pronunciation Professor Kim! Your english is not bad at all! I didn't mean to offend you!" Jimin apologise clasping his hand together, looking like he's praying for forgiveness as he closed his eyes.

there's a long paused before Namjoon chuckles causing Jimin to open his eyes and raised his brows in confusion.

"I'm not mad about earlier, I actually called you here because you're going to be the representative for the math contest next week" Jimin's mouth shaped an'o'. mentally smacking himself for overreacting.

"So, here is the textbooks you need to study" Namjoon handed him five-books which made Jimin smile. He loves studying.

"Thank you Professor Kim for choosing me!" Jimin smiles widely and takes the textbooks.

A loud bang suddenly interrupted their conversation.

"Professor Kim, there's a fight in the canteen!" Namjoon immediately stood up and runs with the student who just came in. Jimin followed the two to the canteen, there he sees Jungkook, the school's troublemaker and notorious bad boy on top of Eunwoo who he keeps punching in the face.

"are they okay?" Jimin asked the girl beside him.

"clearly not" She retorts rolling her eyes as Jungkook keeps throwing punches to Eunwoo's face.

Namjoon pulls Jungkook off from Eunwoo with all his might.

"he is in a fight again" Jimin mumbles, he knows who Jungkook is, I mean who doesn't? he practically dated all the girls from the cheerleading team, and maybe half of the school's population and that guy is obsessed with fights.

"must be a short tempered person" Jimin said to himself but the girl beside him butts in.

"It's not Jungkook's fault, Eunwoo was flirting with his new girlfriend"

"Oh... who is his girlfriend?" Jimin asked.

"The cheerleader's captain of course"

Jimin's eyes widened in the sudden realization.

"Jungkook and Irene?!--" Jimin almost yelled, but thank god the girl covered his mouth. Some students glanced at him.

"Yes! now shut up, the whole campus is gonna hear you!"

Jimin nodded and shove the girl's hand away, wiping his lips.

Jimin's heart was beating so fast.

jungkook

new girlfriend

cheerleader's captain

irene?!

those words keep repeating in his head.

" I've connected the dots" Jimin said to himself , glaring at Jungkook who was being scolded by his professor.

"I've found your cheater ex-boyfriend Taehyung" Jimin thought to himself while his eyes locked on Jungkook's. "Now i understand why you couldn't tell me"

-------------------------------------------------

hey guys!

please support this book!

how's the first chapter so far? interesting or boring?

what do you think is gonna happen nextt?

Promotion: Please subscribe to my youtube channel :ariesmaria love you all!

Update Chapter 2... Hmmm