Chapter 2

Jeon Jungkook

Jeon Jungkook is the opposite of Park Jimin. His motto is live your life to the fullest. Yes, he is your typical bad boy. A boy who wears leather jackets, drives a motorbike, smokes cigars and yes, break the rules.

Mr. Hottie, of course dates half of the population of the entire campus. Though, he doesn't like to label himself with them and likes to call love *fun* the girls always take him seriously and gets disappointed in the end.

He sleeps around, there is no denying that. It's not like he hates love, it's just that he doesn't love love. Yes, he is a complicated person to deal with.

One day someone can understand him, will understand him and will always try to understand no matter what.

"Jeon my boy!" Taemin throws his arms around Jungkook's shoulder causing the jock to stiff.

"Don't touch me" Jungkook says coldly causing Taemin to get stunned and widraw his arm with an apologetic smile.

" What do you want?" Jungkook asked, dropping his bag in the ground. They're in the soccer field as Jungkook is a star player in their team with Taemin.

" Gotta tell you something but.. I don't know if you can handle it" Taemin utters. Jungkook is intrigued about this.

"Try me" he replies.

"Eunwoo, is bad mouthing you. And mouthing your girlfriend too" Taemin answers, laughing at his choices of words.

"Eunwoo again? That asshole doesn't have a life does he" Jungkook sat in the bleachers and pulls his socks up.

"They caught him kissing your girlfriend Irene"

"Since when is Irene my girlfriend? She's nothing to me" Jungkook scoffed.

"Also he's saying shit stuff about your mother" Jungkook hardens, jaw clenched. Taemin sees the reaction and regretting the decision of telling Jungkook.

"Where is he?"

"Jungkook, I don't think~~"

"Where the fuck is he?!" Jungkook stood up, voice in rage.

Taemin flinches with the tone Jungkook is giving him.

"Canteen.."  taemin replies with a low tone.

Jungkook stormed out of the soccer field.

Eunwoo and Jungkook has this fued for a long time. Jungkook and Eunwoo are the captains in a different teams, they always fight and never show any sportsmanship between them. Eunwoo hates the fact that Jungkook keeps on winning, almost every match they play.

Eunwoo also hates the fact that Jungkook gets the girls he likes first and chose him after Jungkook is done with them.

Eunwoo hates Jungkook that's the conclusion.

Eunwoo knows Jungkook's family history and maybe that's why he gets into Jungkook's nerves every time. When his family is mentioned, especially his mom, he is ready to set the world on fire.

Or in some cases, ruin his face

Now Jungkook is on top of Eunwoo in the canteen, punching him in the face likes there's no tomorrow. He didn't want it to end up like this, but he needs to do it in order to scare Eunwoo away.

Jungkook is so tired with Eunwoo's face so he decided to wreck it. If it weren't for his professor Namjoon who grabbed him off Eunwoo, he would've created a bigger black eye.

The fighting finally stopped with Jungkook being dragged out of the canteen.

He is now in the counsel's office for the third time this week.