Chapter 3

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel! I made a song for this story, it should be out soon! Stay tuned! i suck but i tried hahaha

Jimin was looking over his laptop, his laptop filled with Jungkook's information. He stalked his Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. He wanted to make sure to get back at him in the best way. Taehyung walked inside their apartment that made Jimin immediately close  his laptop aggressively.

"woah, were you watching porn?" teased taehyung, kicking his shoes off  his feet.

"no! i was just startled!"

"if you say so" Taehyung smirks and  flops in the bed next to Jimin.

"how's your day?" Jimin asks.

"better than yesterday.." the reply made Jimin relieved.

"thats good." Jimin pats his head as he gave him a slight smile.

"I can't believe someone would really hurt my Taehyungie" thought Jimin to himself.

the next day

" so i was studying yesterday and i finished the first textbook, and i have a question professor Kim about this part" Jimin opens his book and showed it to his professor.

"Oh, this actually our next topic Jimin, I'll explain it tomorrow okay?" Jimin nodded and collected his things from his table.

"Thank you professor Kim, see you tomorrow!"  Jimin was about to open the door when Namjoon called his name again.

"Yes sir?" Namjoon stood up from his table and approached Jimin.

"I know you're really busy and you've got this contest next week, but I'm still hoping you would help"

"What is it professor kim?"

"I have a failing student, he is your senior. I'm hoping you can tutor him since you're so advanced and probably just ace his topic in no time" the professor explained. Jimin frowned his professor never looked so stressed before.

"its okay if you decline! i won't be mad or anything" Namjoon gives him a reassuring smile. 

Jimin gulps, he did have a lot of things going on right now. But Jimin feels bad for his teacher so he nodded. " I'll do it professor Kim!" Namjoon's eyes lit up, he smiled widely. 

"thank you Jimin, you're the only one i trust with this kid. I'll bring him here tomorrow okay?" 

jimin nodded and bowed as he bid his goodbye. 

As Jimin walks around the hallway, in search for his best friend Taehyung.

"Jeon!" he hears a loud voice across the hallway. 

"what the fuck are you doing here Min" Jungkook asked clearly not in the mood . He is holding a mop, cleaning the entire school ground was not bad at all but with the news of not being able to play the tournament makes his blood boil and completely ruin the whole mood. 

"You almost done? lets party at Hoseok's tonight!" Taemin cheered loudly, Jimin hide behind the corridor , eavesdropping. Jungkook shakes his head. " I still have to organise the books in library, so excused me" Jungkook says, shoving the mop in Taemin's chest as he walk away. 

"You're no fun Jeon! 

When Taemin finally went inside his classroom, Jimin runs to the library, following Jungkook. 

When he stepped inside, he sees Jungkook dusting the books in one of the stalls. 

"Jimin, my favourite boy, what are you doing here during class hours?" The librarian asked, the young boy giggles as he hear the word 'favourite'.