Chapter 1: The Blank Eyes

"Stop smiling if you are annoyed at me"

"Okay, I'm sorry"

I took a seat while she's putting the foods in the table. I started eating when I heard the chair across where I am seated moved and she sat on it.

"You know of all the people, it is just me who will never be deceived by what your face is showing"

"Yeah I know"

I stand up after I finished eating and take steps away from the dinning area. I was already in the living room, not so far from the dinning, when I heard her say:

"Hey you forgot this"

As I turned to her, she immediately threw something to me. A key.

"You could have handed it to me nicely, tsk. But hey I thought I am not allowed to."

"Do you want me to take it back?"she replied

"I didn't say something like that but thank you" and I smiled

"I supposed that's a real smile haha"

"I think so, I'll be going then"

"Okay bye son"

She's my mom and I'm her son, J-hope, she's been taking care of me in my entire life that is why she knows me very well.

I entered the garage and locating the big bike I've been wanting to drive towards school but mom is always restricting me to use it not until now.

I have wasted my four years in Racson High and now I'm gonna waste another year of my life as a senior high student. However, despite of my long existence in this school, I barely know anyone. But ironically, a lot of the people here recognizes me and seems to know me base on what they saw in me and not like how my mother knew me.

They know me but I don't know them. They are friendly to me but I have no plans to befriend them. They call my name but I can't call their name in return.

"Hey J-hope! Nice bike huh?!"

"Ahh. Ha-ha! Yeah! Thanks"

See? Just like this one he knows me but i don't know him.

"Where did you buy that one?" -him

What an annoying dumbass. Malamang sa tindahan!

" Sorry but I didn't know, because mom bought this for me." I replied to him and smiled at him.

"Ah! Okay. Ask your mom where she bought that then tell me. . .If we'll saw each other again. By hope! See you around! Haha" at tumakbong umalis.

Tsss! Tanungin mo mama mo! I said to my self as I properly parked my Ducati Sport touring moto-. . . . BoOogshh!!!

Shit!!! Sino namang hinayupak ang bumanga sa likuran ng bike ko! Tangina oh kabago-bago palang gamit ito na nangyari! Tangina talaga shit!!

"O my god! What have had I done." Said she.

Ow babae pala. O my god-o my god mo mukha mo!

"No it's okay." I said oppositely from what I'm really feeling right now. Fuck.

"Am sorry ." Said she, while looking down.

"Did you intentionally bumped me?" I  said camly, sweety. Then bigla siyang tumingin sa kin.

"No no no no! I was having a hard time back there in parking. And look I'm a student driver. I just messed up while trying to park." she explained.

"No need to explain everything. It's really okay as long as no one's hurt" still saying in the same tone.

"Really? Aren't you mad?"

"Should I be mad?"

If only you would see, galit talaga ako! Putang-ina!

"Ah ha-ha no! Ah I mean thank you. Ahh hey how can I repay your kindness? What if i will treat you with lun--?

Kindness your ass!!.

"Maybe next time, I guess" I said with a smile

Such a bitch!! Tss! I hate innocent faced covered people. And by the look of her civilian wear, she's probably a freshman. Tssk.

You may think that I'm living a complicated life because of my duality but you are all wrong coz I'm actually enjoying it. With my duality I get to deceived people and I can easily asked a favors from them.

I am walking right now in the hallway towards my classroom and this freak students here are smiling at me like I'm such an angel.

And by the way, I mentioned earlier that I barely know anyone,so at least I know some. And those are the one whom I really interested with. The one who makes me feel strange every time I cross paths with them. They make me wonder if they're just like me but to tell you they are unmindful of my existence either. Like this guy, seating next to me. On how he was dressed, he's the typical simple and normal one but he's not acting like one. He's silent in the corner and not interacting to anyone like how normal students used to do. And his eyes is so blank. It's hard to read him through his eyes. I've been observing him since the day I've entered this school but it is the first time we are seating next to each other. Maybe fate has something to do with us.

"Done staring?"

Fuck

" Hehehe *smile* yeah thanks for sparing some time dude" - I replied in my most friendly way.

"Dude your ass" he replied while not staring at me

"That's kinda bullshit hahaha" I chuckled.

After I finished laughing, I saw him staring at me but he immediately averted his gaze.

What was with that odd look??? He really gives me a strange vibes.

-₩-

/A.N./
Hello i'm back but this time i have my sister collaborating with me.♥♥♥
Just a friendly reminder:
♡ Make your vision clear 'cause every detail has a questioned to be answered.
Charr hahaha.