19

Donghyuck returned home, with his lover missing him a lot. They, uh, had fun. Yeah.

Well, during it, it was... uh yeah.

"Can you please call me later, I have someone I need to finish," Mark scolded.

"Oh, certainly, yes, we just made a list of suspects just now, please finish, uh, need to, yeah, good day, please come when you can, or into your boyfriend, both, you have to do both anyway, but yes, goodbye," the officer awkwardly said.

Mark sighed, putting down his phone.

"Love, turn around for me," Mark said, as they, um, changed positions.

-

Mark went over the list of suspects, multiple times, over and over again. Some were innocent people that were suspicious, some were criminals, rest was just 'fit the description'. 

Mark was unsure of himself at that point. The lists of suspects had over 300 people on the list, about 100 for each person.

Mark got frustrated, Donghyuck walked over, putting his arms around his lover. Donghyuck looked over the lists of suspects, making sure he and his friends were not on the list. If they were, he would inform Renjun already.

-

Jaemin pressed ice on the last of the hickeys for Chenle, and he was good to go home. They were barely visible, and no one can see it.

"Thanks," Chenle thanked the two older's and went back home.

When he arrived home, Jisung basically jumped onto the boy, hugging him tightly.

"Wow, you miss me that much?" Chenle asked.

"Mhm, I miss you a lot," Jisung answered. Chenle giggled, he closed the door, putting his things away in his room.

"Alright, you want me to make lunch?" Chenle asked.

"Uh, yeah, okay," Jisung said. Chenle thought Jisung was being weird, but he shrugged it off. Jisung began texting Chenle, on his secret phone. It was turned off, but Chenle could see him texting him.

Chenle was busy cooking, so he would reply later.

The two happily ate afterward, when they finished, Chenle went into his room, giving excuses and replying to the text messages.

[Hey, sorry, I was eating]

{Ah, no problem,}

[So, what did you wanted to talk about?]

{Nothing, I just got bored}

[Oh really? Okay I guess]

{Why do you steal gems/jewels?}

[Usually, it's because we are retrieving stolen gems for money, back to its original owners. But, I guess it's because it also puts adventure into my life. It gets boring, you know?]

{But, that's bad either way}

[I know.]

{You know you can get arrested}

[I'm aware, Officer Park]

[I was already risking it all anyways,]