Introduction

Welcome back to one of my another crappy stories by yours truly! So, if you are a returning reader, or just read any books from me, and have been keeping up with me, I have been or may talk about this on my board. But, if you are new, hi! Welcome, hopefully after reading this, you enjoy it, and you might read one of my other books, or just read them coincidentally without knowing I am the author. Yeah, happens to me a lot, and I act all surprise and shit.

Anygays, you are here for this book and not me. 

They are known as the Infamous Trio, but that is what they picked out for themselves. What they actually are, they are jewelry robbers. Familiar with the topic? Yes, that part only got inspired by Kaito Kid. No, we don't have magic in this. 

But, is it actually three? You'll come to find out about their personal lives, their love lives, and what happens to the jewelry afterward.

And, yes, that is basically it. 

All of the Warnings are in the description of the story, and yeah!

Reminder: I am not responsible if any of my Warnings if anything triggers you, it's not on me. You chose to read this for yourself, the warnings already warned you.

Just another reminder, this focus more on Chensung and Markhyuck, my apologies to the ones that like norenmin a lot better. Think this like Why R U the series with SaintZee and SaifahZon. 

Hopefully, you enjoy the boy, hopefully, it's funny, entertaining, or at least somehow enjoying for you. Let's get onto the story!