5

Donghyuck stepped on the gas peddle, swerving at a dead-end cliff.

"HYUNG!" Chenle screeched, as the car fell on the side. Luckily, no injuries, but the sapphire flew down. Chenle got out of the car first, trying to look for the sapphire ring.

"SHITA! Hyung, it's hanging on a branch down the cliff, and you broke the handrail," Jaemin scolded, and the cop cars stopped.

"Shit, they are here," Donghyuck muttered under his breath. Chenle hesitated but jumped down.

"YOU STUPID ASS, DO YOU WANT TO DIE OR SOMETHING?," Donghyuck yelled at Chenle, but cops were armed, and Donghyuck had to keep his arms up, he can't move or he will get shot.

Then, the noise of a helicopter. Chenle smirked, as he hung onto the rope, Jaemin pulled out his gun, shooting at nothing so they get distracted as him and Donghyuck hang onto the ladder. 

Chenle can't use a gun, he is still underaged. Renjun sighed, driving off. The cops kept shooting at them, but Jaemin and Donghyuck were still inside. Chenle sighed, pulling the sapphire ring out of his pocket.

"Are you guys hurt?" Renjun asked.

"I'm fine, only a scratch, so I pulled off the actual branch to remove evidence," Chenle said throwing the branch on the floor.

Donghyuck cleaned up Chenle's blood, if they found anything about his blood, he will definitely get arrested. Jisung would look at him in a whole different perspective. 

Once they arrived at the base, Renjun swapped himself with another person, to return the helicopter, and pulled off the number tape. So, officers would get a mislead. 

Chenle took off his clothes, and mask with the gloves, returning into his own clothes. His scraped elbow was bandaged and slowly healed. Renjun threw the branch filled with Chenle's blood into the fireplace.

When Chenle snuck back home, and hang around there, Jisung came home frustrated.

"What's wrong?" Chenle asked.

"The Infamous Trio got away from my hands, and my dad scolded me hard," Jisung said, sitting with hands in his face. Chenle, who was in his home clothes, only wearing boxers and a big white t-shirt, hugged Jisung.

"It's okay, there is always the next time, remember, once they become a criminal, they will always be one, even if they stopped," Chenle said, ruffling Jisung's hair.

"I guess so," Jisung said, hugging Chenle back, his face buried in Chenle's chest. Chenle secretly sighed in relief, guess there is no evidence. 

Jisung got a phone call, he picked it up while hugging Chenle.

"Yes?" Jisung asked.

"What?!" Jisung spoke out of the blue, pulling away from the hug.

"Okay, thanks, interview them, try to get the evidence out of him," Jisung said, ending the call.

"What's wrong?" Chenle asked.

"They can't find a single helicopter with the same number from the same company, but the owner does know who got it," Jisung answered.

"Really? Well, at least you have some type of lead. I'm going to make dinner now, okay," Chenle said, getting up, walking out of Jisung's room. 

Jisung knew who was their first suspect, at least. Chenle walked into the kitchen, smirked. He texted Renjun.

"Jisung found out, kill him for me, Renjun."