𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈, 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐈 | 𝓒𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅 𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝑻𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 . 𝑰

"must you always create a ruckus cupid?!", 𝑨𝑷𝑯𝑹𝑶𝑫𝑰𝑻𝑬 frustratedly groaned as she speaks to the figure who was frozen in place. "i'm sorry! i didn't know where my arrow is pointing and–and i accidentally shot it at zeus! i didn't know he'd be that infuriated", 𝑪𝑼𝑷𝑰𝑫 tries to explain herself to 𝑨𝑷𝑯𝑹𝑶𝑫𝑰𝑻𝑬 who was sitting on her huge baby pink chair, looking at the girl— cupid is always causing trouble, 𝑨𝑷𝑯𝑹𝑶𝑫𝑰𝑻𝑬 thought.

"well, i guess now there's nothing to do until zeus eases his grudge against you— now, your lucky i opened this academy, or else you'd have to be living in the woods!", 𝑨𝑷𝑯𝑹𝑶𝑫𝑰𝑻𝑬 motherly stated, before patting 𝑪𝑼𝑷𝑰𝑫 on her shoulder gently.
"where will i stay?", 𝑪𝑼𝑷𝑰𝑫 asks, her eyes having a small glint of hope in them. "well for now, the girls' common room— i guess you'll have to get used to not having these around", 𝑨𝑷𝑯𝑹𝑶𝑫𝑰𝑻𝑬 taps her wings and the bow and arrows in her satchel.

𝑪𝑼𝑷𝑰𝑫 sighs before morphing into a more human form, her long pinkish starlight hair stopping right below her shoulders and her wings suddenly disappearing along with her bows and arrows.

little did 𝑨𝑷𝑯𝑹𝑶𝑫𝑰𝑻𝑬 know; 𝑪𝑼𝑷𝑰𝑫 brought her love glitter from olympus and hid it at the bottom of her trunk. just because she will be blending in with the human students, it does not mean that she isn't allowed to have some fun.

𝓗.ello! I am back! yes, sorry for the short break:( I have many plans here and there for this story and I'm super excited to update you guys! + I will be updating whenever I can so please be understanding when you notice how I lack updates at times 🥺 also— i would like to introduce everyone to the new temporary character , 𝓒upid! she will be here for a short while and boy oh boy will it be a one heck of a ride when she's around....

stay tuned for the next chapter to find out what exactly our sweet little cupid has up her sleeves