The Dilemma

"Jaemin," Jeno approached Jaemin in the locker. At that time the doorbell just rang and they were lucky that the history class was dismissed earlier.

"Yes?" Jaemin just replied casually, tidying his book.

"Let's go."

"Where?" this time Jaemin looked at Jeno.

"To my place."

"Again?" Jaemin snorted.

Jeno sighed. This is not Jaemin. He had asked Mark for permission to talk with Jaemin (Jeno believed in Mark and Mark's opinion was very reliable). He not only wanted to know what had happened to Jaemin lately, but he wanted Jaemin to trust him too. Jaemin looks like he is at war with the world these days.

He poked Jaemin's cheeks at a glance. For a moment Jaemin was stunned before dodging. "The others will see. You don't want it, right? " his voice was soft, but his words still sounded harsh.

"It's just... I'm here, okay? You can trust me." Jeno smiled and returned to his locker. He let Jaemin reflect on his words.

In fact, as soon as Jeno got into his car, the passenger door suddenly opened and Jaemin landed himself there.

"Come on. Before it gets more crowded," Jaemin said while installing the seatbelt. Jeno smiled and started the car.

Once they arrived at Jeno's house, the two immediately walked to the back porch.

"My father would like to see you too," Jeno said.

"Dad," he called out to his father, a man in his 50s whose hair was completely white. He has a pleasant face with smiling eyes, like Jeno.

"Jen, are you home?" It seemed that he was preparing a tea banquet, complete with kue nyonya and scones.

"This is Jaemin," Jeno showed the friend he was carrying.

Suddenly Jeno's dad opened his eyes wide to observe Jaemin.

"Ah, Jen, you always conduct everything so sudden. Now I'm preparing a banquet for guests." He stood up and approached Jaemin.

"I'm sorry to bother, Sir. I just want to visit," Jaemin interrupted, kissing Jeno's dad hand.

"Nah, its okay, son. You good already?"

Jaemin nodded.

"There are some friends who will come, so I prepare a banquet. Want to taste it a lil bit, Jaemin?"

Jaemin shook his head. "Its alright, Sir. We are still full. If you allow me, maybe I will join at dinner."

"Of course!" Jeno's dad smiled broadly.

After that, the two said good-bye and headed for Jeno's room.

Once entering Jeno's room, Jaemin's memory suddenly seemed refreshed. He remembered the first time he had been in the room last week. Jeno's parents are away on business. Jeno immediately ambushed him in a long kiss and Jaemin was forced to stop him with his hands to talk.

"What do you want, Lee Jeno? You didn't even glance at me but after that hangover party you suddenly became obsessed? You said you don't like boys in the first place. So what am I? A tester? You told me to meet you at a secretive place over and over. But you don't even dare to hold my hand in front of our friends. Is that what you like? To be hiding inside the closet and having me occupied with your neck?"

Bad words... suddenly Jaemin's eyes got hot. He froze facing Jeno's bed while Jeno placed his bag on the table.

"Jaemin--"