Getting Closer?

Third person's POV

After Kai met Sehun, he went straight to his office to see his best friends and to tell them that he met such a beautiful person at the cafe. He has never been this excited to see his best friends.

"Oh Kai is here" announced Kris. "Guys guys I need to tell something," said Kai. "If this is another person to kill then I'm out" sighed Chanyeol. "No no this is not about mafia thing this is my heart business". "So what are we supposed to do now Cupids?" teased Kyungsoo.

"Here's a good idea why don't you guys listen to me first," said Kai. "Okay fine fine" whined Tao. "Okay so I met this guy at the cafe and he is really cute, handsome, beautiful and mesmerizing, and oh damn Am I in love?" realized Kai. "Ohhh yes you are Kim Jongin," said Chanyeol.

"Sooo Chanyeollie Hyung......" pouted Kai. "Oh no no no Kim Kai you ain't using that cute card with me, My heart only flutters for my husband Baekhyun" teased Chanyeol "But I can help you to find information about him though," said Chanyeol. "So I know that his name is Oh Sehun and he is from Seoul College " answered Kai. "That's enough for me I can work the rest" said Chanyeol. "Thanks Hyung" thanked Kai.

Kai then signed contracts, attended meetings, meet new people who he thinks are very flirty with him. After his long tiring day Kai took his jacket and exited the office but of course Kris was there to annoy him.

"Kai, Suho said come home for dinner at 7 because he wants to talk to you" said Kris. "Oh my god Hyung why today? I'm so tired" groaned Kai. "But he's your brother, Can you say "No" to your such kind and loveable brother, " said Kris. "okay stop I get it, I'll come" announced Kai and left.

Kai's POV

I left the company and drove straight to my mansion, took a shower changed into a black Tshirt and jeans, and went to Suho and Kris hyung's house. "I'm here"

"Finally Kim Jongin you are here," said Suho. "Kris told me you have been killing many people and one thing you need to know is "Mafia" is business, not a game a kid can play, Jongin for once please stop being reckless and start acting like a grown-up man" nagged Suho like always that Kai remembers every of the dialogue. "My guest is going to be here in a minute and I want you to act like a man okay Kim Jongin?" said Suho "yes yes yes Hyung" groaned Kai.

Third person's POV

After about 15 minutes Suho's guest arrived and Kai seemed so familiar with the guest, that he kept on staring at him until he noticed that it was Sehun. He jumped in surprise started pulling Kris's shirt.

"What is wrong with you Jongin" questioned Kris. "Hyung that's him, he's Sehun the one I talked about today" answered Kai excitedly "Really? Are you sure?" asked Kris. "yes yes yes I am sure" answer Kai.

Kai started questioning things in his head like "Sehun knows Suho Hyung? How? When? Why?" Before his head explode with questions, "Jongin come here and say hi to Sehun" called Suho and Jongin excitedly ran to Suho

"Hi Jongin it's nice to meet you again" greeted Sehun. "You guys have met before?" Suho asked "Yes this morning at the cafe nearby my office" replied Kai. "Great, actually Sehun is my best friend Xiumin's son but since Xiumin moved to Japan for a year and Sehun decided to just live in Korea he will be here from time to time". "Also Sehun, Jongin is my younger brother oh and also please forgive his bratty behavior," said Suho and disappeared into the kitchen.

"It's very nice to see you again Jongin," said Sehun but Kai is getting very nervous and his heart is beating like crazy. "It's nice to see you again too Sehun" replied Kai. "So I guess we will be seeing each other from time to time now," said Kai nervously.

"I guess it's true because I don't have anyone at home to be with me" chuckled Sehun. "Actually Sehun if you are bored or something you can call me I'll drive you around and stuff" offered Kai "That would be nice and thank you Jongin" thanked Sehun. "No problem Sehunnie" said Kai and Sehun blushed at the nickname. Kai finds it cute how his cheeks turn red.

When Suho said the dinner was ready both of them headed to the dinner table and had dinner with Kris and Suho. Kai got embarrassed by Suho because his hyung wouldn't stop talking about his embarrassing past memories.

After they finished dinner, "I gotta head back now I have an early schedule tomorrow" said Kai standing up. "Kai can you take Sehun home because it is kinda late already" asked Kris. "Sure, Sehun let's go I'll take you home" offered Kai. "No it's okay I can walk back home plus it's not very far from here" insisted Sehun but Kai was not having it and at last Kai took Sehun home>